Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Vance Joseph? EDIT Vance Joseph Hired

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Kubes retired, buddy.
    Yea, my brains a bit fuzzy today...still not back to 100% obviously I meant shanny or Taub.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I hope it's not, but Elway does have quite the ego. (He's earned the right to have it. )
    That rumor makes no sense though. It's basically insinuating that Elway would rather lose than win but someone else get credit for it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Broncos job offer expected for Vance Joseph

Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph has plenty of qualities that make him attractive for head-coaching jobs. One of which is that he’s currently available to be hired.

He may not be available for long. Mike Klis of 9news.com says that he is expecting Broncos G.M. John Elway to offer Joseph the head-coaching job on Wednesday morning.

There’s a sense in some circles that Joseph is being advised by his agents to take as many interviews as possible and, in turn, to generate as much leverage as possible before picking a team. Given that the Chargers also have interest in Joseph, he has a rare opportunity to pit two teams from the same division against each other in the chase for the same coach.

As a practical matter, however, there’s a chance that the point already is moot. The Broncos quite possibly won’t be offering the job to Joseph unless they already know he’ll be accepting it. Otherwise, the Broncos will look bad if/when the Chargers hire Joseph — and Denver’s eventual selection will look like a second choice at best. (The other primary candidates are Chiefs special-teams coordinator Dave Toub and Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan.)
    rest - http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-vance-joseph/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That rumor makes no sense though. It's basically insinuating that Elway would rather lose than win but someone else get credit for it.
    The Tebownites started it as the reason we got rid of him (Elway was jealous of him) it's idiotic that it's continued to persist past that point.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm fine with that as well. I'd prefer Musgrave for the OC. I'm not as anti-joseph as a few of the people in this thread want to present it, I'm just not sold on his abilities. If we surround him with solid coordinators that aren't Mike McCoy...I'll give him a chance to show what the's got.
    I was personally steeped in baseball, but I always preferred a manager that was a good motivator and leader. He didnt have to be the best hitting instructor or pitching instructor. Those jobs were for other people. I have to believe the same goes for football. If Joseph is the best leader of the group and has good coordinators and coaches surrounding him, then we'll be in good shape.
    Last edited by GEM; 01-11-2017 at 11:12 AM.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

DIdn't Musgrave get hired in Jax?
    It could be and I might have just missed it, I knew they hired a head coach from within.

Not seeing anything to indicate this though, he's still on the market as of right now, he came from Jacksonville to Oakland so I'm not sure why he'd go back to Jacksonville.

ALright, stick with the subject guys. No reason to go onto the personal stuff.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It could be and I might have just missed it, I knew they hired a head coach from within.

Not seeing anything to indicate this though, he's still on the market as of right now, he came from Jacksonville to Oakland so I'm not sure why he'd go back to Jacksonville.
    I checked, he wasn't.

Adopted Bronco:

I checked, he wasn't.
    No...they (Jax) are keeping Hackett

Adopted Bronco:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34s

Sources: #Dolphins DC Vance Joseph is back in the #Broncos building. He hasn’t left town. And now may not.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m

#Broncos talking directly w Joseph with expectation offer will be made to prevent him from leaving acc to multiple sources. @DenverChannel

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

15. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, just heard from someone on FB who is listening to Stinky say that Vance has been told not to leave Denver. I think he is going to be the coach.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, just heard from someone on FB who is listening to Stinky say that Vance has been told not to leave Denver. I think he is going to be the coach.
    Cool by me

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Can't make sense of this hiring, especially if this results in Wade going to Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Cool by me
    Yep, I can live with it. McCoy is going to another team from the sounds of it, that's my biggest beef with Joseph (that he's closely tied to McCoy and I don't want that crap back here) So I'll give it a shot. He's not who I wanted to see, but who cares, I don't always get it right anyways.

Hopefully we keep Wade, but if not if we promote the DB coach that will work nicely I believe. Just gotta get someone better than Mike McCoy to run the offense or it's going to be another long season

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information