Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

Thread: Vance Joseph? EDIT Vance Joseph Hired

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    He got confrontational with Carol awhile back...Carol.
    How does that even happen? I mean...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9xbwvi9.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	10027

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    **** me.
    ask slim, he is randy right now

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    ask slim, he is randy right now
    I think he found him a piece to satisfy his urges...Who knows though, maybe BK30 wasn't enough for him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

How I feel now, after missing these festivities.

Name:	bus.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	10028
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    How I feel now, after missing these festivities.

Name:	bus.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	10028
    You can still participate, but you have to play the part of BK30, none of us feel like having a mental breakdown.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You can still participate, but you have to play the part of BK30, none of us feel like having a mental breakdown.
    Eat a slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I love this thread
    These last several pages have me dying. I'm not sure what I love more. BK30's meltdown or Slim's masterful trolling of him.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Man, this board has become a shit show.
    i blame you. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post

The only one I lectured was that dick buff. Who, everyone seems to agree is a dick.
    hey, this new guy catches on pretty quick. . .

13. The Following 9 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

literally who?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Vance Joseph explains how he got Broncos' HC job

Vance Joseph was perhaps this year's hottest coaching commodity and the Denver Broncos nearly let him get away.

In an interview on PFT Live, Joseph revealed that he didn't receive a formal offer following his interview with the Broncos. In fact, he was thisclose to catching a plane to the West Coast, never to return.

That's when general manager John Elway intervened.

“I was close,” Joseph said of potentially leaving Denver to go to another job interview. “I wasn’t offered the job here in Denver so Wednesday morning when I got dressed to go to the airport, John stopped me, brought me back in the office and offered me the job. I was heading to the airport, heading to San Diego and then after that heading to L.A. and San Fran. So I had some things rolling, but I knew that if John offered me the job I would take it, because in my opinion it was the job that was most ready to win now.”

After a multi-hour meeting last Tuesday in Dove Valley, Joseph and the Broncos' brain trust headed to Elway's for a late dinner. The next day, Joseph signed a four-year deal making him the 16th head coach in team history, succeeding Gary Kubiak.

Then he became the interviewer, not the interviewee.

“The first thing I did was call Mike McCoy, that was the first thing I did,” Joseph said, per Pro Football Talk. “I called Mike McCoy because I knew that as a first-time head coach and defensive guy, my offensive coordinator was going to be a big hire. And I wanted Mike. I didn’t want to lose Mike.”

In the time since taking the Broncos' job, Joseph has worked diligently to fill out his coaching staff. Among other notable moves, he's tabbed McCoy as offensive coordinator and Bill Musgrave as quarterbacks coach, promoted Joe Woods to defensive coordinator, and hired two new offensive line coaches.

All because Elway didn't let him out of the building.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/va...roncos-hc-job/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Broncos' Joseph retains key members of defensive coaching staff

DENVER -- To understand the significance of Vance Joseph's first coaching staff, don't look only at who the Broncos hired. Focus on who they kept.

Joseph believes the defense can improve under new coordinator Joe Woods' watch -- not only because of his vision, but his help. Coaches under contract are staying put: Linebackers Reggie Herring, defensive line Bill Kollar and outside linebackers Fred Pagac.

The Broncos plan to continue using the 3-4 defense, which turned them into an attacking unit anchored by menacing pass rushers and Saran Wrap-tight coverage by cornerbacks over the past two seasons.

"I am grateful coach [Phillips] was here because he put a stamp on this defense that won't go away. And hiring Joe Woods from the same system, we should get the same production on defense," Joseph told Pro Football Talk Live. "Keeping Bill Kollar and Reggie Herring intact, and Fred, this defense should not take a step back. It should take a step forward."

There have been some anxious moments for players regarding the assistants. While most players realized Phillips' departure was possible, they were unsure if any assistants would follow him. Keeping continuity on defense falls in line with John Elway's plan of enhancing a team strength.

Joseph filled Woods' vacancy with the hiring of secondary coach Marcus Robertson, a former coach with Oakland and an All-Pro safety as a player.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...coaching-staff

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information