Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Raiders 01/01/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Offensively there needed to be some serious changes. Norwood was benched last 2 games with him inactive the last game.

Kubiak is a great head coach and just because thw offense failed that is more on the offense voaching staff.

Protential issue we have now is new coach could be a brand new HC and no idea if a good coordinator will be a good HC.

Kubiak was a damn good HC. Dennison is not a good OC. But i put talent issues a the main failure for the offense. OL talent was horrid and depth was not their.

2. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    What I recognized was that you're full of shit, that you basically "forgave" Kubiak for winning you a SB. That mistakes in personnel decisions warrant a "last straw" months.......MONTHS.......after winning a World Championship. Up until then you "were in his corner. Watching that 2015 season must've been excruciating but watching Norwood was the point of no return. "No hard feelings, Kube. Peace out homie!"

Suck it WORLD!

But hey, credit to you for not dipping your toe in the "playcalling" pool while you were attempting justify your position that Kubiak did everyone a favor for stepping down from a job he was in absolutely no danger of losing in the first place.

Btw, entertaining the possibility of "staying another season" really shows how much you love the guy.
    You are a bitter ass sometimes you know that? You are just at the point where you are twisting things because you are upset things didn't go your way. I respect Kubiak, I'm going to miss the guy and I was more on the case of Barone and Dennison because those dudes needed gone... but Kubiak frustrated the hell out of me with his stubbornness and inability to move on from specific players...It's an issue he's had his entire career, he's too loyal.

But please twist this into how I've wanted Kubiak gone for a long time and I'm celebrating and cheering about it.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 01-05-2017 at 07:57 AM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information