http://metal-tavern.proboards.com/

So yea, currently a friend of mine and myself are working on a forum that will be an extension of my blog and radio station. Probably a long time coming as i kind of needed one anyway but this was a result of another forum that we were a part of for over 10 years getting ready to shut down due to high costs for the owner. But since most of us who were a part of that forum have known each other for so long and discovering new music is far and in between when it comes to us personally my friend and i decided that this new forum would be used more for "informational" purposes even though discussion is still encouraged. We will create certain forums that focus on the separate genres and partake in giving the best information possible about each band. While i do want members who join the board to contribute with their own knowledge of bands there is a certain format that should be followed in that particular part of the forum. Its not a necessity for people to contribute but the more the better really.

Either way, for you metal/rock fans or music fans in general (we do have a thread dedicated to other styles of music) if you would like to join either just to read or participate you are welcome to. While the forum is not officially online (as far as announcing it) people can still join and take a gander at it. We will probably announce the official release of this forum after the new year or middle of January. Im currently trying to get Shake to create a banner for us but he has been MIA lately so im not sure when he can or if he will do it yet. Hope to see some people from here join in at the very least to give me some opinions on what they think of it so far. Any opinions or criticisms would be appreciated.

North