Thread: Carnegie Deli closes at midnight (refused $10 million offer to stay open)

Default Carnegie Deli closes at midnight (refused $10 million offer to stay open)

Guess I won't get a chance to visit the original. I've had the pastrami sandwich at the Vegas location and it was delicious.

Carnegie Deli owner turns down $10M offer to save restaurant on day of planned closure

The owner of the Carnegie Deli chewed up and spit out a beefed-up offer from a former dishwasher to buy her fabled restaurant on the day itís slated to close.

Marian Harper-Levine, the deli's president, reaffirmed her intention of closing the 79-year-old deli tonight at midnight hours after Upper East Side restaurateur Sammy Musovic offered $10 million to buy the eatery and save it from closure.

Musovic offered $5 million in October for the Seventh Ave. deli.

Read more:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2928806

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe

It was a good pastrami sandwich, I enjoyed it. I thought Katz's was better though.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information