Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rejoice, TFS is here to stay

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Lynch would never start for my team as long as he was sporting the stupid facial hair

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    somewhere, MO is looking for a puppy to kick. . .
    Nah, I'm good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nah, I'm good.
    Nevermind, he found the second puppy already. Nothing to see here, move along.

If Lynch starts next year I hope he gets an equal number of excuses if his offense scores 13 points in 2 games.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    If Lynch starts next year I hope he gets an equal number of excuses if his offense scores 13 points in 2 games.
    Most people support the team over the player...I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to whomever the QB is out there, be it Trevor, Lynch or someone else. When the line and run game are this crappy, you are going to see poor offensive production. That said, I hope whoever ends up starting next year gets the benefit of good o-line play and a solid running game. Then we won't have to make "excuses" as you call them.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

This is not a bad problem to have. Whoever wins the job this offseason/preseason is going to earn it. My $$$ is on both being on the roster through 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i don't care if it's lynch, trevor, tony romo or johnny effin' manziel. . . i really hope we can run for better than two yards per carry, regardless of who hands it off. . .

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    nostratimmy! >> northstradamus
    **** that hack, he piggybacked off me a long time ago. Get with the program Doggy.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Somewhere Lynch12 is losing his shit right about now.....
    How can this site go on without his expert prognostication. After all, he's played "organized" football & basketball (did he ever elaborate on the actual level of play and/or positions played). This makes him so much smarter then anyone on this site
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Count me in on the jury is completely up in the air on if Siemian is even a good QB. He's the QB of an offense that can't score any points and leads the NFL in 3 and outs. That's not even close to being his fault, but at the same time I'm not going to consider him some silver lining in this offense debacle. I'm agreeing with Klis in this one that they will battle in preseason next year, and unless Lynch makes some ginormous strides, I would expect Siemian to be the QB next year. And that's ok - give him a chance with an improved oline and running game. But IMHO we don't even know if he can be a good QB, partially because he really hasn't had the opportunity to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Lynch would never start for my team as long as he was sporting the stupid facial hair
    You're so shallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I, personally, hope all those excuses are invalid by that time.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

He's never going to get much benefit of the doubt. It'll be 'hey he's a first rounder' and 'you guys never gave that benefit to TS'....

It's like twilight on this bitch.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

24. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Lynch will get plenty of excuses...he's just gotta show that he is worth the excuses. Denver fans just need to be patient with him. He is a project.

But fans like Lynchwhatthef*** doesn't do him any favors.

I see into the future, Mike. The ultimate irony will be if he gets the job and people exclaim 'he's not even a rookie he had all last year to learn!' I'll love that part.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information