Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manning mad at Denver organization?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Manning mad at Denver organization?

Yea, i have ZERO to go on here but yesterday Missy mentioned that Peyton was angry at the organization about something but said she saw something in our Bronco group on FB that eluded to the idea something is going on there. I saw the post today as well but again there is virtually no information to go on except by what a Bronco fan said he heard on the radio. He didnt elaborate but i was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this? I cant think of what it might be about if true but maybe someone else has heard something.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, i have ZERO to go on here but yesterday Missy mentioned that Peyton was angry at the organization about something but said she saw something in our Bronco group on FB that eluded to the idea something is going on there. I saw the post today as well but again there is virtually no information to go on except by what a Bronco fan said he heard on the radio. He didnt elaborate but i was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this? I cant think of what it might be about if true but maybe someone else has heard something.
    Haven't heard diddly, but I'd imagine he felt somewhat pressured to retire. Whether that came from his family or the organization is anyone's guess.

He also had dinner with Tom Brady after the game, so maybe people are reading into it more than it's worth.

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Haven't heard diddly, but I'd imagine he felt somewhat pressured to retire. Whether that came from his family or the organization is anyone's guess.

He also had dinner with Tom Brady after the game, so maybe people are reading into it more than it's worth.
    He's been to at least three home games this year, maybe more, so who knows. If he was mad at the organization I don't think he'd be spending so much time in the stadium.

5. The Following 9 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    He's been to at least three home games this year, maybe more, so who knows. If he was mad at the organization I don't think he'd be spending so much time in the stadium.
    He's also been to at least one practice

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I think he had a very business-like relationship with Kub and Elway. I think there is a really healthy respect from both sides - but I don't necessarily get the feeling that Manning feels a deep personal connection to them.

I don't believe there is any bad blood or anger though unless there's something I haven't heard.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

I heard the tail end of that conversation on 104.3. It did happen, but I didn't catch it on my ride home. Keep in mind it was DMac and Big Al having it, and I trust their insight about as much as I trust that Hitler was a good guy.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Tom Brady reveals what he and Peyton Manning talked about during surprise reunion

Tom Brady and the New England Patriots visited frigid Denver over the weekend and improved to 12-2 with a 16-3 win over the Broncos – and two-time Super Bowl champion Peyton Manning was on hand to watch his old nemesis face his old team.

In an interview with Jim Gray on Westwood One Monday night, Brady talked about his meeting with Manning – who he didn’t expect to see – and explained if he thinks Manning misses the game of football.

Via Westwood One:

“It was a nice surprise. I didn’t realize he’d be at the game. I saw him briefly before the game, and then I saw him after the game with his kids. So it was nice to see his kids are growing up fast, just like mine are.

He and I have had a lot in common over the years. I thought he was just one of the very best to play the position. I always looked up to him and admired him for everything that he accomplished in the league as a great leader for his team. He was just a spectacular player. So I’ve always enjoyed being around him and certainly always talking a lot of football…. For the most part, we haven’t seen each other in a long time, so it was just catching up, talking about our families, some holiday plans, just a lot of very cordial conversation.

Does he miss football?

Well, yeah, I think he does. I think everyone misses football. He loves football so much, so much of what we talked about over the years was football. Whether he’d want to ever play… I’m not sure if that’s the case. He loves the game, it’s something that he’s done since he was a little kid… He keeps track of everything that’s going on, obviously his brother’s still playing and he wants the Giants to win every week, and he wants Denver to win every week. He’s got a lot of coaches at different teams and organizations that he roots for, and a lot of individual players. That’s just the way it goes. When you’re around for as long as he’s been, as long as I’ve been, you have a lot of friends who aren’t directly with your own team, but you still pull for a lot of guys around the league.”
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...reunion-122016

Does not appear he is mad at the Broncos and they still have their home in Denver

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Pot stirring bullshit by hacks.

Broncos played patriots. Patriots won. Retired Peyton has dinner with Pats starting qb. Therefore: Peyton hates the Broncos. Logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

15. The Following 9 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

I'm mad at the Broncos organization.
    Gimme a damn offensive line!

17. The Following 8 Users High Fived Softskull For This Post:

Probably because they cut Britton Colquitt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Probably because they cut Britton Colquitt.
    Who?

20. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Who?
    Dustin's little brother. You know

22. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Who?
    You just made the list.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    You just made the list.
    My aunt loves Jericho, it's one of his funnier schticks.

26. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    My aunt loves Jericho, it's one of his funnier schticks.
    Stupid Idiot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

28. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information