Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Locker Room Finally Fractures

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Throws a fit, a real fit, when he doesn't get the ball or the pass is off the mark.
    So....he's a WR. YOU had ME worried for a MOMENT!!!!!!!111

Use more hashtags.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    DMac has done his job again. He's a radio guy. He's a professional troll.
    I heard his rant, and the reason for his position was really idiotic.

D-Mac logic: Sanders is a "locker-room cancer" because he's a selfish player because he banned talking to some reporter who criticized him. This somehow is supposed to matter to other players in the locker room? Most players look on the media as a kind of monster they have to deal with, but which nobody really likes. And Sanders was calling for the ball? OMG! A WR wanted more touches for an offense that was struggling. And that is a surprise how?

Media tempest in a tea-pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    So....he's a WR. YOU had ME worried for a MOMENT!!!!!!!111

Use more hashtags.
    Pretty much this. It's not like he's Terrell Owens out there. As Siemian grows in experience Sanders will tone that down. Elway and Manning would never tolerate a WR doing that. They'd tell the guy to cool his jets or they wouldn't throw him the ball. Manning would just ignore guys he didn't trust. It's easy for a QB to discipline WRs and get them in line. "Want me to throw you the ball? Behave."

Anyone who wants to can go watch All-22 and see that Sanders is a petulant child, he's been throwing fits from the day he signed with Denver.
    You aren't going to win many friends with that viewpoint, nor do I agree with you.

Throws a fit, a real fit, when he doesn't get the ball or the pass is off the mark.
    And yet he's one of the few players with a kicking and screaming attitude on offense...

Sounds like you listen to too much DMac. When you get your sports info from trolls you gotta realize that you won't have a lot of accurate information to go off of. I've never seen anything other than heart and leadership out of Sanders.

Sanders is the only player I wouldn't let go of on that offense

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Sanders is the only player I wouldn't let go of on that offense
    Sanders/DT, but I'm admittedly partial to DT.

Unfortunately they don't have a solid replacement for DT, otherwise I would love if they traded him for an OLineman

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Unfortunately they don't have a solid replacement for DT, otherwise I would love if they traded him for an OLineman
    Even if we had a replacement. His contract basically prohibits that until about 2018. If he goes anywhere, that'll be the year it happens. He'll be a Bronco next year simply because we lose money to cut/trade the guy. It only makes sense to lose money cutting a player if he's a locker room cancer and I've never once gotten that vibe from DT, in fact he's pretty well respected in the locker room.

12. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I don't let reality get in the way of my dreams.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information