Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good and the Bad: Week 14

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    -100 style points for daring to question the Stylegods. May I have mercy on your soul.
    If I could get that much for my soul I wouldn't still have one.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Stay strong, nothing worthwhile is easy...otherwise women would be doing it.
    Many women are stylegods.

Wave, I cannot take my title back until my pilgrimage is complete, but I ask you to dock Jaded for 5,000 style points, which would place his total at four.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Many women are stylegods.

Wave, I cannot take my title back until my pilgrimage is complete, but I ask you to dock Jaded for 5,000 style points, which would place his total at four.
    So it is done. -5000 style points from Jaded.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

The bad; Forsett's fumble.

The Good; the blocking on that play. Probably the best run play they've have in a while.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The bad; Forsett's fumble.

The Good; the blocking on that play. Probably the best run play they've have in a while.
    Would you say Hillman would have done a better job of not fumbling on that play?

The good: Talib is so hood!

Everything else was a dumpster fire.

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Would you say Hillman would have done a better job of not fumbling on that play?
    Tricky, he might have held on to the ball better but he'd probably have run up his G's ass instead.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

There aren't many good things to say about today's performance. There are so many things wrong: play calling and adjustments, both lines, Booker, the TE situation, penalties and discipline, most importantly, execution. Right now, there are a handful of guys (Sanders and DT, the secondary, Von and Wolfe, and Siemian - although he's only got marginal physical talent and will never be any more than the dreaded "game manager") seem to be the only ones who come to play every week. The rest of the team is completely hit or miss. You can't have only a fraction of the team playing to win every week and be successful.

Barring a bunch of catastrophic injuries, the team should improve somewhat or at least stop making the same mistakes repeatedly. Making new mistakes is fine but we're still doing the same shit that we were week one. Think about this, right now, we're one of the healthiest teams in the league. We don't have a bunch of starters out for the season. CJ is our only real "#1" guy on IR. There are teams out there doing more with less. This team is not only not a playoff team, it needs almost a complete overhaul (with the exception of WR 1 and 2) on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sorry to say that that includes coaching/play calling. If the team you have can't execute the game plan for whatever reason, change the plays you call.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

The best thing in the entire game was Talib being a leader and giving Douglass what he deserved. Sometimes on defense it looks like we lost that edge.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

The good.... My new cellar is awesome for watching the game

I had some nice snacks

Our wide receivers

Our last 1 1/2 quarters on offense (and defense)

Before I was only taking the piss because I hate the controversy caused by lynch 12...... But now I think I actually see some quality in TFS. He made some mistakes sure, but he made good decisions and this was the first time I thought I saw progress (flame away)

Dixon, that fake punt made me moist

The bad.... I'm just gonna focus on the good this week lol
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 12-12-2016 at 04:01 AM.

15. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

On one of Orakpo's sacks, it was an E/T stunt where Paradis, Garcia and Okung block the T and let the E come in untouched. This should be embarrassing at some point but apparently not...these are the dudes that wanna blame the scheme/playcalling because they simply can't do what they're asked to do.

It doesn't get more basic in the NFL than an E/T stunt.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Siemian missed a wide open Sunshine on the drive that stalled on the 5.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

18. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    This is both true AND why you are not a stylegod. I am officially passing the title of Stylegod to BroncoWave. He will tend to things as I go on my pilgrimage to Styledonia.
    You may.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Game was ugly. Offense did not show up for 45 minutes. A little too late. Siemian made bettwr plays down the stretch but a few bad decisions and missed oppurtunities. Like he missed a WR in end zone on forced pass when sanders was wide open on crossing route. I think it was the drive we went 4 and out. Fowler TD drop. Derby and forrsett fumbles. OL nit able to run block worth a damn but pass blocking is better. DT and sanders made some amazing catches.

Sucks having a lock down secondary when they can bypass it and just run the ball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The Bad:

Did we set a record for stalled drives and punts in that game? The offense shouldn't be allowed to collect their paychecks today aside from DT and Sanders, who are the only reason that we score any points from week to week. Play calling, offensive line play, QB play, RB play, TE play - it's all below average.

The unfortunate thing about this team is that we have the talent to compete with everyone and can beat any team - so it's going to be all the more painful when we watch the playoffs from home.

That Derby fumble was especially soul crushing as it seemed like despite everything we had the momentum and the time time to drive down to tie and/or score there.

The Titans defense has been embarrassed by everyone and can't generate a turnover to save their lives, yet we make them look like the best defense in football. This is the end of the line for optimism and excuse making for the 2016 Broncos offense. They simply are what they are - which is a bumbling bunch of dopes with 2 Pro Bowl WRs.

The Good:

That fake punt was stellar. DT and Sanders balled out as usual. Dixon kept us in the game with his punting. Talib will **** you up if you mess with us.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information