Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1413

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Titans 12/11/16

If I can interrupt the fight for a minute I just want to frustratingly point out that after reading Kubiak's quotes I have no hope that the offense is going to improve.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    If I can interrupt the fight for a minute I just want to frustratingly point out that after reading Kubiak's quotes I have no hope that the offense is going to improve.
    If the Broncos could win only one of the three remaining games, which would you chose and why?

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Suffice it to say, I'll take Kubiak's word for it...they missed the pass pro.
    I miss the pass pro...;-)

5. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    If the Broncos could win only one of the three remaining games, which would you chose and why?
    That's just an awful question. Patriots, Chiefs or Raiders.

MO?

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    That's just an awful question. Patriots, Chiefs or Raiders.

MO?
    Well. They COULD win all three.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Man, that's tough. I think I dislike the Pats more than any other team. Even though one of the other games would help more it would probably be them.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Well. They COULD win all three.

With this offense, the odds are much greater that the Broncos lose all three than win all three.

12. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    With this offense, the odds are much greater that the Broncos lose all three than win all three.
    I was trying to be optimistic since I have just one corner of my fan card left.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I was trying to be optimistic since I have just one corner of my fan card left.
    LoL.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

New England, hands down. I hate the Chiefs and Raiders as all good Broncos fans should, but I DESPISE the Cheatriots. I think I enjoyed the "Tom Brady Massacre" (as I refer to the AFCCG from last year) more than even the SB. Nothing makes me happier than watching Brady's smug face (and by default McDaniels') driven into the turf repeatedly.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Why was a running back blocking a defensive end on a four-man rush? If it's not Siemian's fault for sliding the protection the wrong way, then it's Kubiak's for designing a poor play. It certainly isn't the poor running backs fault for having to take on a dude that weighs probably 80-100 pounds more than he does.

There's either a break down with the reads or the play call.
    Ok, the line was not slid to the left. There was equal spacing left and right, as least from what can be seen without the all 22 camera. There was an outside rusher on each side. The initially lined up Green on the left, and Simiean motioned him to the right, opposite the rusher. Stephenson can be seen at the end of the play standing doing nothing, because he wasn't need on the inside, and didn't pickup the outside rusher (Okung DID pickup the outside rusher on the other side). This was probably to see the run fake, but if so Green would have to be responsible for chipping that runner.

Kubiak referenced a player failing in pass protection. Based on what we can see, it looks like Stephenson or Green should have picked up that rusher, and Booker was obviously the backup that should have hit him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Ok, the line was not slid to the left. There was equal spacing left and right, as least from what can be seen without the all 22 camera. There was an outside rusher on each side. The initially lined up Green on the left, and Simiean motioned him to the right, opposite the rusher. Stephenson can be seen at the end of the play standing doing nothing, because he wasn't need on the inside, and didn't pickup the outside rusher (Okung DID pickup the outside rusher on the other side).

Kubiak referenced a player failing in pass protection. Based on what we can see, it looks like Stephenson or Green should have picked up that rusher, and Booker was obviously the backup that should have hit him.
    Kubiak mentioned a failure in pass protection. Nothing more, nothing less. That doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

From the presser, because I didn't see the full statements posted, and there is more detail here than in the Tweets.

On the slow starts in the first quarter of games

"It's really frustrating. You go back a few weeks ago, against New Orleans, we got off to a great start. First off, I don't say that we got off to a slow start. We have to look at what we're doing. I'm sitting there watching nine plays offensively. We missed a pass-protection. We had a couple busts. We put the ball on the ground. When you're doing that, you're not going to be successful. It's not about the plays, it's about execution. It's about detail. Then you have to ask yourself, 'Why?' Why is the detail not there early in the game? That's what we're trying to figure out."

On the offensive line's struggles this season

"I look at the game yesterday and we threw the ball fifty-something [52] times. We protected well. We had three sacks and two of those were on Trevor. He has to get rid of the ball. He knows that. We protected our quarterback well. We've been searching for consistency at right tackle. I think [T] Donald [Stephenson] has come back and played better the last two weeks. I think we're battling and doing some positive things, but just like anything else, we need to be more consistent in what we're doing."

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    From the presser, because I didn't see the full statements posted, and there is more detail here than in the Tweets.

On the slow starts in the first quarter of games

"It's really frustrating. You go back a few weeks ago, against New Orleans, we got off to a great start. First off, I don't say that we got off to a slow start. We have to look at what we're doing. I'm sitting there watching nine plays offensively. We missed a pass-protection. We had a couple busts. We put the ball on the ground. When you're doing that, you're not going to be successful. It's not about the plays, it's about execution. It's about detail. Then you have to ask yourself, 'Why?' Why is the detail not there early in the game? That's what we're trying to figure out."

On the offensive line's struggles this season

"I look at the game yesterday and we threw the ball fifty-something [52] times. We protected well. We had three sacks and two of those were on Trevor. He has to get rid of the ball. He knows that. We protected our quarterback well. We've been searching for consistency at right tackle. I think [T] Donald [Stephenson] has come back and played better the last two weeks. I think we're battling and doing some positive things, but just like anything else, we need to be more consistent in what we're doing."
    Doesn't exactly instill confidence.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

So, if Kubiak thinks 2 of the 3 sacks were on Trevor... Is this the one that's not on him?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information