Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Broncos claim RB Justin Forsett

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Siemian had his back turned with play-action until the last second.
    I should not know about the rushers that I can identify at the LoS because in several seconds I will be executing a playaction pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I should not know about the rushers that I can identify at the LoS because in several seconds I will be executing a playaction pass.
    Six of one, and half a dozen of the other.

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Six of one, and half a dozen of the other.
    if there were six rushers identified who all beat the TE then football has become a very strange game.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

It's a cluster. Our line sucks, we have a young QB, and we have a young RB. All three combine to ensure we have free rushers, barely blocked rushers, and people in our backfield on nearly every snap. If one of those three weren't the case we might be able to make something happen (If Peyton were here he would damn sure at least make the right call, if the line was better TS would have a bit more time, and if we had a more experienced RB (we might) he could help with at least picking up a free blitzer.)

It's a perfect storm of youth and lack of skillsets. Our coaching along the OL is also absolutely horrendous, and our playcalling isn't a lot better.

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's a cluster. Our line sucks, we have a young QB, and we have a young RB. All three combine to ensure we have free rushers, barely blocked rushers, and people in our backfield on nearly every snap. If one of those three weren't the case we might be able to make something happen (If Peyton were here he would damn sure at least make the right call, if the line was better TS would have a bit more time, and if we had a more experienced RB (we might) he could help with at least picking up a free blitzer.)

It's a perfect storm of youth and lack of skillsets. Our coaching along the OL is also absolutely horrendous, and our playcalling isn't a lot better.
    That's a lot of "if's".

That's a lot of "if's".

Including, if we could listen to the helmet calls we would have heard:

"Siemian, you piece of shit, pay attention and get the protection right."
    or
    "Siemian, tell Booker if he misses another block we are trading him to Cleveland."

If only we could listen in, we would know the mysteries of Sunday...

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

This offense is going to give Kubiak another complex migraine stroke thingy. Or it'll give me one. One of the two.

This offense is going to give Kubiak another complex migraine stroke thingy. Or it'll give me one. One of the two.
    I had a massive migraine post game (Part of which was why I was an utter ******* post game, the other part was I was pissed and grumpy)

This offense is giving me "Do laundry by halftime" syndrome. I got a lot of laundry done yesterday. I don't know whether to dance or cry.

12. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    This offense is giving me "Do laundry by halftime" syndrome. I got a lot of laundry done yesterday. I don't know whether to dance or cry.
    We vote dance (and don't forget the webcam...)

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Its hard for me to blame play calling when i dont k ow if its a bad play or execution. To me right now its execution because you can watch the OL miss blocks entirely or get man handled and pancaked.

16. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Its hard for me to blame play calling when i dont k ow if its a bad play or execution. To me right now its execution because you can watch the OL miss blocks entirely or get man handled and pancaked.
    No. It's Trevor Siemian's fault.

No. It's Trevor Siemian's fault.
    It amazes me how people believe any criticism of TS means he's blamed for anything. It amazes me.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    It amazes me how people believe any criticism of TS means he's blamed for anything. It amazes me.
    if you live to joe's age, you'll be cantankerous also. . . now, off the lawn with ya. . .

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I've wondered the same thing myself. I'm leaning towards Paradis calling the protection, but sometimes it looks like Trevor is doing it. So, I'm not 100% sure.

This is probably an area which is a glaring weakness we don't discuss much. It's an area CJ would have been really helpful in. Without the experience of CJ diagnosing blitzes we are left with the collective experience of Trevor and Paradis.
    I would think Paradis too but Nalen has mentioned that he may not be making calls for the entire protection. Which might actually be part of the problem. Maybe that'd be the case if Paradis were able to practice full time, he is most likely the most qualified.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 12-13-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information