Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Broncos claim RB Justin Forsett

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post

Thank god you're the bigger man

Smarter man, too...

2. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post

Would you 2, and I'm asking as nicely as possible, please s t f u! Take your smileys to different sides of the board and ignore the ever living shit out of each, because if you 2 continue this in every thread you go in, well, may God gave mercy on your souls, because I certainly won't.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Would you 2, and I'm asking as nicely as possible, please s t f u! Take your smileys to different sides of the board and ignore the ever living shit out of each, because if you 2 continue this in every thread you go in, well, may God gave mercy on your souls, because I certainly won't.
    Considering the other inane, off topic bullshit that happens in nearly every thread, I didn't realize a few smilies would upset anyone. As once again, people were being called PATHETIC of the like for having a ******* opinion, I thought posting a few smileys might divert the holier than though bullshit and keep it lite.

So, if I violate a rule, ******* tell me. If not, start a town hall thread about smiley use so I know what the **** I can and can't do. This shit is getting old.

Wow, really? I was trying to lighten the mood in here because the 2 of you just won't ******* stop. The funny part is iwas laughing as i posted that because of the comments from Al about asterisks. Every damn thread. You want the truth then. ..you're my friend, but you cause a shit ton of the issues you're involved in here. You instigate just as much as you complain about others instigating. You post condescending jabs as much as any other poster here. You got that previous reply in thread because within the last 2 days I've asked you guys to ignore each other, Mo's done so, yet you and king keep going, in multiple threads.
    Last edited by GEM; 12-14-2016 at 09:05 AM.

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Wow, really? I was trying to lighten the mood in here because the 2 of you just won't ******* stop. The funny part is iwas laughing as i posted that because of the comments from Al about asterisks. Every damn thread. You want the truth then. ..you're my friend, but you cause a shit ton of the issues you're involved in here. You instigate just as much as you complain about others instigating. You post condescending jabs as much as any other poster here. You got that previous reply in thread because within the last 2 days I've asked you guys to ignore each other, Mo's done so, yet you and king keep going, in multiple threads.

I propose a cage match fight to the death. Winner is allowed to keep posting here...Loser gets put 6 feet under and becomes worm feed.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information