Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Booker Is Not Our Runningback

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Default Booker Is Not Our Runningback

Ive seen enough of this guy. No vision whatsoever. Couldn't find a hole if he opened his mouth. Honestly, Bibbs does something good almost every time he gets a chance over the past couple years.

Not sure if there are other struggles on his end that only the coaches know about (Knowing playbook, assignments, etc) but just chugging out yardage, he stands out to me far better than Booker.

Had Bibbs not gotten injured, I would have liked to see him a LOT more.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Yeah I'm starting to agree with you. Reminds me of a young Knowshon........ In Bookers defense the O Line SUCKS but Bibbs has been noticeably better during his limited reps.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wut? Booker is fine. He has some shit blocking to deal with. That TD he scored this week was sheer will. Bibbs never scores that TD in a million years.

On the one big run bibbs had, there was a hole so big any of us could have picked up the first down.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wut? Booker is fine. He has some shit blocking to deal with. That TD he scored this week was sheer will. Bibbs never scores that TD in a million years.

On the one big run bibbs had, there was a hole so big any of us could have picked up the first down.
    Bibbs is really bad. He has talent though. Might change. But bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Booker hits the hole hard but lacks patience and vision. If you need 1 yard he will get you 3... If you need 5 yards he will get you 3.

Seems to be tough and physically talented but we miss CJ's elusiveness.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Tough to evaluate the QBs or RBs when the line stinks so bad and gameplans lack any sort of rhythm/creativity.

10. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Ive seen enough of this guy. No vision whatsoever. Couldn't find a hole if he opened his mouth. Honestly, Bibbs does something good almost every time he gets a chance over the past couple years.

Not sure if there are other struggles on his end that only the coaches know about (Knowing playbook, assignments, etc) but just chugging out yardage, he stands out to me far better than Booker.

Booker is a rookie..... Bibbs has been around for years now. Bibbs problem is he cannot stay healthy and his pass pro sucks, and you top off my point by saying ( had he not been injured)

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post

I agree. He doesn't break tackles and terrible vision. Good thing this draft is stacked at RB. Denver should be able to add depth in the later rounds that can compete for the backup job when CJ goes down again

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post

Are you talking the td where Okung drug him into the end zone?

14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

When I saw that play I saw a RB keep fighting, breaking a tackle, and then get pushed into the red zone. That isn't too uncommon, and he put himself in that position to get...pushed, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    He broke a tackle before the push.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I really like Booker. He needs more carries and a better line (but, doesn't every RB?). He reminds me of Moreno. Too quick to get to the hole, and blows his wad. Needs to be more patient and let the hole open up. His vision isn't great yet. Everyone talked about how slow Moreno was - it was always my contention he was to fast, and didn't wait for the window to open.

He has ran angry though, and I like that. He didn't do that too much the last game, other than the TD, but he'll come around.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

I want to like Booker. The guy runs hard behind a pretty poor OL, but his vision isn't that great and he seems to be a clumsy runner at times.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Cant fault poor production on him alone. OL sucks and losing janovich sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Yea, he willed Okung to pull him, and the other OL (can't remember who) to push him. By the way, when I saw that, I thought that was a penalty and you couldn't pull your player like that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information