Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Norwood do enough to get removed from team?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Did y'all see someone shove him off the field after his second fumbled punt? Not just a little one either.
    He looked pretty lonely on the bench after that. We went from having the ball in fg range to having the ball on our 10. It probably cost us the game.

2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He looked pretty lonely on the bench after that. We went from having the ball in fg range to having the ball on our 10. It probably cost us the game.
    We scored on that drive, so I don't think it cost us the game. You could argue that it took 3 minutes off the clock, which we might have been able to use after the Chiefs tied the game. But who knows how the clock is managed, so it's tough to say.

Fielding the first punt inside the 10 which resulted in a safety then a returned TD cost us the game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I have routinely begged the front office (well not in reality, but in my thoughts) to spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a return guy. Someone dependable who just gets it done, maybe returns a punt or kick for a TD once a year. Tyler Lockett, Ted Ginn, Cordell Patterson, someone.... How nice would it be to have a guy like that in place for 6 or 7 years.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

This team would be greatly improved by cutting Jordan Norwood and Ty Sambriolo.

7. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We scored on that drive, so I don't think it cost us the game. You could argue that it took 3 minutes off the clock, which we might have been able to use after the Chiefs tied the game. But who knows how the clock is managed, so it's tough to say.

Fielding the first punt inside the 10 which resulted in a safety then a returned TD cost us the game.
    True, but the D having to go back on the field again late in the 4th might have led to them being gassed at the end of the game, and I'm not talking about the kind of gassed Jaded's wife has to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    True, but the D having to go back on the field again late in the 4th might have led to them being gassed at the end of the game, and I'm not talking about the kind of gassed Jaded's wife has to endure.
    *Ahem* It wasn't JUST that, but I personally think that was part of it. http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...38#post2560438
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Can we just bring back Trindon Holliday. At least he was a threat to take kicks to the house. Either that or Eddie Royal. Jacoby Jones is also a free agent.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Can we just bring back Trindon Holliday. At least he was a threat to take kicks to the house. Either that or Eddie Royal. Jacoby Jones is also a free agent.
    I would kick the tyres on jacoby jones

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

get tired of saying it. If Kubiak doesnt see what even i see, dont know what to say.

He is the 2016 version of Hillman.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

15. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

He is juice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Hopefully never. If what he's done so far isn't enough to lose a job I don't want to see how bad he had to hurt the team to get cut

18. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Hopefully never. If what he's done so far isn't enough to lose a job I don't want to see how bad he had to hurt the team to get cut
    I lol'd. He'd have to like stab Von Miller and punch Elway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Strap him to a rocket and fire him into the sun.
    Go Broncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I lol'd. He'd have to like stab Von Miller and punch Elway.
    I noticed you suggested him doing something more severe to Miller. If Norwood only punched him, Von would the problem, permanently
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

23. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information