Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Practice / press conference notes - week 12 (Chiefs week)

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 36m

#Broncos Dennison on WR Brown "I like the way that he's physical." @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 37m

#Broncos' Dennison on #Chiefs defense. "They do a great job in red zone.They take the ball away".Lead league in red zone TOs @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 40m

#Broncos practiced in pads today. Physical, strong day. They are excited about all goals still in front of them @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 43m

#Broncos Kubiak talked w Booker and Bibbs about making plays w nothing there.Showed them plays where were tackled too easily @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 45m

#Broncos Kubiak said Janovich getting club off hand should make big difference in run blocking. Had great practice today @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 47m

Peyton Manning visited #Broncos practice w kids today. @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 48m

#Broncos said on Paradis, Ward, Wolfe limited. @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1h

My @DenverChannel piece on how every week will become referendum on #Broncos' Siemian. QB, Offense have to improve:

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Peyton Manning at Broncos practice today. Coach Gary Kubiak said "I told the rookies to go over there and introduce themselves." Kubiak said he and Manning talk "quite a bit."

Jeff Legwold, ESPN Senior Writer

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    How bad is Nixon if he couldn't stay on a team missing it's #1 AND #4 CB in a league where nickel bases are semi-standard?

"Coach, we're down to 4 CBs for our dime packages, what should we do?"

"Cut the 4th CB and sign a 7th WR."
    If we're being real honest. Brown will be WR3 or 4 before real long.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Peyton Manning at Broncos practice today. Coach Gary Kubiak said "I told the rookies to go over there and introduce themselves." Kubiak said he and Manning talk "quite a bit."

Jeff Legwold, ESPN Senior Writer
    Lets get Manning in here as a QB consultant and have him work his way into a QB coaching position.

Adopted Bronco:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 18m

#Broncos Wolfe said "it's miserable" watching a game. Hopes to play Sunday. "All I need is to know my elbow works" @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 49m

#Broncos Siemian said encouraging that "7-3 and no one on offense would say we've played a complete game yet" @DenverChannel

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 18m

#Broncos Wolfe said "it's miserable" watching a game. Hopes to play Sunday. "All I need is to know my elbow works" @DenverChannel

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 49m

#Broncos Siemian said encouraging that "7-3 and no one on offense would say we've played a complete game yet" @DenverChannel
    When we do finally start playing complete games (And I think we will) look out...A complete offense paired with this defense is going to be a scary thing to behold and I truly believe we're getting closer each week. I'm anticipating a career game out of Trevor this week.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Peyton at practice today

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

12. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Default Peyton Manning's visit delights while providing direction

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — When the Broncos arrived at UCHealth Training Center Wednesday morning, they were greeted with a new locker-room trophy case, which contained the franchise's three Lombardi Trophies. Later, as their practice came to a close, they were surprised with a visit from one of the legends who helped secure the third.

"Seeing Peyton, I guarantee you, 63 of us out there, it was 63 smiles," cornerback Aqib Talib said. "We know what he brings and what he brought to this organization. Just having his presence there, it's an uplifting feeling."

Manning didn't talk shop with players during his time on the field — he had far too many former teammates and new Broncos to catch up with — but Trevor Siemian did give Manning an offer to join them for practice.

"Me and Austin [Davis] were running and I told him, 'I know you got some shorts on under there, come join us!' But he wasn't having it," Siemian joked.

In khakis and a button-down shirt, Manning may have had to decline Siemian's offer, but he took time to reach out to former teammates and new Broncos alike.

For rookies who were not around for his tenure as a Bronco, meeting Manning was a stunning moment.
    rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-8d30dd8cca13

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I'll wait to hear it from Schlereth.

A third deadexcept you like to dog on Chris Harris (MY favorite Bronco) as badly as I dog on Talib; consider yourself "mostly dead." So turn out your pockets.
    I don't dog Harris, but if I were to dog Harris and run I wouldn't worry about getting caught from behind.

I wish they'd do a simulcast of Harris and Rich Eisen, I'd pay money to see that.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    When we do finally start playing complete games (And I think we will) look out...A complete offense paired with this defense is going to be a scary thing to behold and I truly believe we're getting closer each week. I'm anticipating a career game out of Trevor this week.
    I'm just hoping for a solid game ending in a win. KC's defense is the best we've faced all season. I doubt it will be anywhere near what he did vs Cincy (his career game so far). This could be a 10-7 or even a 9-6 kind of ball game. If you like scoring, this game ain't for you.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I'm just hoping for a solid game ending in a win. KC's defense is the best we've faced all season. I doubt it will be anywhere near what he did vs Cincy (his career game so far). This could be a 10-7 or even a 9-6 kind of ball game. If you like scoring, this game ain't for you.
    I actually think we'll surprise you this week, but maybe I'm just overly optimistic. We've had two weeks to prepare and address our many, many issues and I think we're going to come out stronger than we've seen so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 22m22 minutes ago

Good sign--Matt Paradis is practicing #9sports

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 22m22 minutes ago

Emmanuel Sanders is back at #Broncos practice today after missing yesterday as his wife was having a baby.

Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 7m7 minutes ago

For Broncos on Wednesday Derek Wolfe and Aqib Talib are practicing once again and still on track to play Sunday.
    Yet another Bronco skipping practice just because his wife's in labor: HASN'T ANYONE TOLD THESE WOMEN TO BEAR THEIR CHILDREN IN THE OFFSEASON?!

This whole "Football Is Family" thing has gone too far; someone get me Goodell on speed dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I don't dog Harris, but if I were to dog Harris and run I wouldn't worry about getting caught from behind.

I wish they'd do a simulcast of Harris and Rich Eisen, I'd pay money to see that.
    I'd pay money to see you dog Harris and run.
    Last edited by Joel; 11-24-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm anticipating our "protection" gets him beat to Hell, our run support leaves him in 3rd and long, and people complain he has "happy feet" and doesn't read the D, go through his progressions nor throw past the sticks in the <2 seconds he has to find an open man before the blitz plants him. Y'know: Just like EVERY week.

I WANT to be optimistic, but what cause is there? Our underpowered C's being held out of half our practices? That's not reassuring; what IS?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Joel sets his expectations bar so low that any day without a nuclear holocaust is a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Joel sets his expectations bar so low that any day without a nuclear holocaust is a great day.
    If he thinks we're doomed, we're probably going to win the Superbowl. I'll take it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information