Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Good and the Bad: Week 10

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    A bit low? It was at his freaking ankles my friend...It's a miracle that he got as close to catching that poorly thrown pass as he did.
    DT doesn't dive.
    DT is not elite.
    Hi mo
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    DT doesn't dive.
    DT is not elite.
    Hi mo
    Nah. He just makes one-handed catches to bail his shitty quarterback out and reaches over defensive backs to score clutch touchdowns.

#elite
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

DT doesn't dive.
    DT is not elite.
    Hi mo
    Thomas needs to dive huh?

TS gets carried by his WR's. THey do everything for him, and he does nothing for them. It's fine, he's a young QB, but UR please stop going back to the stupid arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    TS gets carried by his WR's. THey do everything for him, and he does nothing for them. It's fine, he's a young QB, but UR please stop going back to the stupid arguments.
    This statement is so ridiculous that I can only assume it was meant to be funny or get a reaction.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Wait, are you saying that Denver has a pair of some of the best receivers in the game and they actually step up to make plays for a first year QB?

Say it aint so!!!!!!

Ive never heard of that before.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Nah. He just makes one-handed catches to bail his shitty quarterback out and reaches over defensive backs to score clutch touchdowns.

#elite

Was his best game in 2 years hands down
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Was his best game in 2 years hands down
    Lol

14. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

I am disappointed in you

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    This statement is so ridiculous that I can only assume it was meant to be funny or get a reaction.

It is funny to give mo a hard time about DT,..... and his lack of eliteness and diving.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Wait, are you saying that Denver has a pair of some of the best receivers in the game and they actually step up to make plays for a first year QB?

Say it aint so!!!!!!

Ive never heard of that before.
    I'm saying there's a certain point where the WR's cannot carry a QB and Denver has hit that threshold several times. The expectations for our guys are always high, and then they got even higher because they have TS. Again, there's that point where you can't just lay it all on their feet, and one such example is when we bitch that DT doesn't make a catch that most WR's are going to fail to make when the damn catch is at his feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

With C.J. Anderson on injured reserve, the Broncos have the youngest backfield in the NFL. Devontae Booker was drafted to be a bell-cow running back, but he's struggled as the featured back behind Denver's ineffectual offensive line.
    They've allowed the fifth-most sacks on their quarterback — 26 — and 84 QB pressures by their tackles alone, but they're 7-3.
    http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...-best-football

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

UR dives for balls
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information