Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bad and the Worse: Week 9

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Default The Bad and the Worse: Week 9

I only saw like half the game so I don't have much to contribute here but I can't think of much good that I saw. Discuss.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Kapri bibbs is the best running back in the NFL.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

McManus was good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Roby isn't Talib.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

TJR was so right.

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Defense has holes. They also have injuries. It's also about time they start getting help from the offense.

Offense is pathetic. When are the coaches going to be held accountable for the dumpster fire along the oline? Siemian isn't the answer. He's only good when the system is working, which has made it's mark as a QB friendly system that any QB can look good in. That's Siemian stance right now. The guy does absolutely nothing to make plays on offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Siemian only decent thing on entire offense. notice i say decent, because he could be better.

Crick got run on all night long.

Might as well put in a DT in his place.

11. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Playcalling. Atrocious. Not liking this style of offense. At all. We have too good receivers to waste their talents as they are used. THROW DOWN FIELD. Of course, the Oline is a mess. Just ugly all the way around.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

The ******* raiders ran for over 200 yards on us. Ugh barf WTF

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

1 screen pass called all night and it went to the house. Play calling and our playmaker on offense are missing.

17. The Following User High Fived Watchthemiddle For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I sat Murray on my fantasy team because he was going against our D. His 31 pts would have given me a win.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Ward was bringing it tonight and almost had that pick. McManus had a good game. Bibs had that great play on the screen pass, reminded me of stuff CJ has done on screens before.

Other than that, we were pretty bad. Zero running game. Booker can't just try to run people over. He's getting run over. The Oline sucks st run blocking. Pass blocking actually wasn't too bad tonight, the passing game as a whole just sucked. Siemian is Orton v 2.0 and our WRs always looked like they were going half speed. The defense wore out and started getting hurt because the offense couldn't stay on the field.

One last thing, Decamillis must tell our returners just to stay in the end zone. There isn't a single guy on this team good at returning kickoffs and yet we seem to try it more than any team I see only to get the worst starting field position of any team I've watched this season. The madness must end.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Ward was bringing it tonight and almost had that pick. McManus had a good game. Bibs had that great play on the screen pass, reminded me of stuff CJ has done on screens before.

Other than that, we were pretty bad. Zero running game. Booker can't just try to run people over. He's getting run over. The Oline sucks st run blocking. Pass blocking actually wasn't too bad tonight, the passing game as a whole just sucked. Siemian is Orton v 2.0 and our WRs always looked like they were going half speed. The defense wore out and started getting hurt because the offense couldn't stay on the field.

One last thing, Decamillis must tell our returners just to stay in the end zone. There isn't a single guy on this team good at returning kickoffs and yet we seem to try it more than any team I see only to get the worst starting field position of any team I've watched this season. The madness must end.
    Bibbs was also over 5 ypc on first two carries

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

So when will Talib and Webster be back? Also when is Elway signing Terrance Knighton?
    In Elway We Trust

22. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It felt like all the holes in the Broncos' roster were violated over and over.

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information