Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bad and the Worse: Week 9

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Ward was bringing it tonight and almost had that pick. McManus had a good game. Bibs had that great play on the screen pass, reminded me of stuff CJ has done on screens before.

Other than that, we were pretty bad. Zero running game. Booker can't just try to run people over. He's getting run over. The Oline sucks st run blocking. Pass blocking actually wasn't too bad tonight, the passing game as a whole just sucked. Siemian is Orton v 2.0 and our WRs always looked like they were going half speed. The defense wore out and started getting hurt because the offense couldn't stay on the field.

One last thing, Decamillis must tell our returners just to stay in the end zone. There isn't a single guy on this team good at returning kickoffs and yet we seem to try it more than any team I see only to get the worst starting field position of any team I've watched this season. The madness must end.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Bibbs return kicks, he's not the fastest but he's extremely shifty.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Bibbs return kicks, he's not the fastest but he's extremely shifty.
    Bibbs did tonight. The first three kick returns averaged around the 15 yard line starting field position. That's 30 total offensive yards lost just by not taking a friggin' knee. It's aggravating.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Bibbs did tonight. The first three kick returns averaged around the 15 yard line starting field position. That's 30 total offensive yards lost just by not taking a friggin' knee. It's aggravating.
    Guess I wasn't paying attention. I thought it was Norwood.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Booker couldn't find a hole if it was in the backside of his jockstrap. We need a real runningback.

The offense is atrocious. We must only have a total of 10 offensive plays cause the playcalling is absolutely awful.

Offense has about as much fight as a fat girl facing a cheeseburger and fries. Lets exclude Sanders from that mix cause hes the only one.

No pride on the offensive side of the ball and its starting to seep into our defense.

Wolfe..........Lets all pray.

Talib.......Lets all pray.

Roby is good but the mental letdown in the end was telling.

Lets be real......without the run game, this offense is a car sitting on jackstands.

John you better have a sitdown with the boyz, and I cant believe you didnt do anything before the trade deadline knowing we have 3 3rds.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Referees missed many calls on raiders offensive linemen. SMH

They carried balls way too much in the first half without using FB Janovich. How come they didn't use Janovich often?

Our run defense sucks tonight.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't really see many bright spots.

It's just one game. I'm sure it will be better next time.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Bibbs was a bright spot. Tj ward too. That's about it.....dixon and McManus were also good
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't really see many bright spots.

It's just one game. I'm sure it will be better next time.
    I kind of hope the division comes down to the last game and we murderdance on the Raiders in Denver.
    In Elway We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicated View Post
    Semen is a bust
    Its impossible for a qb taken that late in the draft to be a bust. Now jamarcus russell... Thats a bust. But its okay little fella, we know you're not very bright

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    1 screen pass called all night and it went to the house. Play calling and our playmaker on offense are missing.
    Seems like just yesterday the mantra was "wtf do we keep calling all these stupid screens that NEVER WORK; our playcalling SUCKS!"

Our playcalling DOES suck: Kubiak should call Red Right 65 Re-Sign Zimmerman, Schlereth and Nalen from Twenty Years Ago more often.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

14. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Can't run block at all, not much better in Pass Pro, must be the playcalling.

"Throw moar" is the stupidest thing going right now.

By far the single worst thing on the field was the officiating, that's saying something.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Cant give up 200 yds rushing when you are touted as one of the best defenses in the league. Just cant do it. You also need to find ways to "at the very least" string together first downs and give the defense a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Can't run block at all, not much better in Pass Pro, must be the playcalling.
    Either that or the scrub Q/RBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    "Throw moar" is the stupidest thing going right now.
    It's the desperate garbage time battlecry of an impotent offense down two scores in the 4th on the ro—oh... right....

Reminds me of THGoFs explanation for why coaches 80 years ago never passed even when hopelessly outclassed: Because grossly inferior running teams lose games 10-3; grossly inferior passing teams get blown out 40-0. Neither is good, but if you're a coach and want to REMAIN one, the first scenario's way better than the second.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

First off, anyone that says the loss of Malik and Trevathan wasn't a big deal are dead wrong.

Second, not having Talib makes this defense look alot different. He brings the nasty. This team NEEDS that...Talib just makes everyone else meaner on the team. Romanowski used to have that effect.

Third, CJ would have been a big help getting those first downs tonight. I hope Bibbs and Booker step up. Bibbs I think really wants to prove himself.

Fourth, the play calling was a disaster. A total disaster. Way too many 3 n outs, in a row and that let Oakland have their way. Kubiak should of challenged that one touchback that got called at the 1 yard line. Could have been a bigger loss. Again, this is Oakland....we shouldn't lose to those idiots. I hate losing to them! Now I have to deal with this shit all week. Smh

Fifth, the refs were jackasses. I don't usually complain about the officials but I didn't agree with many of the calls.

Sixth, I hope Wolfe will be ok. I am really concerned about our chances this year if he goes on IR.

Seventh, Trevor is hot/cold too much. Games like this he needs to stop making mental mistakes like intentional grounding. Imo, Elway will have a short leash if he loses games like this to rivals. That's 2 big losses.

8th, wtf is our kick returner ****ing bringing the ball out when there are NO clear lanes? He screwed us!

I could go on forever this game....it was a cluster.

The good?

I am struggling to find something in this game. McManus was pretty good I guess. Glad to have Wade, Kubiak and Ware all back at the sametime.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

19. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

I watched 3 quarters of this mess.
    Our whole team, with the exception of Ward, Miller, Wolfe and Sanders came out flat and stayed flat.
    This game used to be a special event for both teams and the hate on the field was palatable.
    Oakland remembered the rivalry and played accordingly...we did not.
    We couldn't match their intensity in any phase of this dumpster fire.
    I place most of the blame on our shitty o-line but even early on (before they were tired out) the D was missing easy tackles that would have ended drives.
    We just didn't show up as a team.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information