Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Love Wright Thompson - will file this away for later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Love Wright Thompson - will file this away for later.
    It is a long read. This, apparently, is why I haven't seen anything from Wright for awhile.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It is a long read. This, apparently, is why I haven't seen anything from Wright for awhile.
    Wright only does the longest of longform pieces. Which is why I have to file it away for later - I know you can't just casually slide into his work.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Howard Beck's latest, on how we don't label players "the next Jordan" anymore and why. Interesting stuff. Buff, this is the article that goes with today's Lowe Post.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...jordan-anymore
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Howard Beck's latest, on how we don't label players "the next Jordan" anymore and why. Interesting stuff. Buff, this is the article that goes with today's Lowe Post.

Thanks for the heads up - now I will read it before I go home so that I can listen to the podcast on my way home.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Was it just me or was that Beck pod a real snooze fest?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Was it just me or was that Beck pod a real snooze fest?
    I found it pretty interesting. This change from labeling everyone "the next MJ" has subconsciously happened and I find that kind me of fascinating myself. Not enough whining?

New one today...just downloaded. Didn't see who the guest was.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I found it pretty interesting. This change from labeling everyone "the next MJ" has subconsciously happened and I find that kind me of fascinating myself. Not enough whining?

New one today...just downloaded. Didn't see who the guest was.
    I just didn't find it relevant to anything going on. I suppose if you're a hardcore fan you might like to hear about fringe players who didn't pan out - but it just seemed out of place for a 1st round playoff podcast.

The new one is with the Jazz radio guy - I liked it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I just didn't find it relevant to anything going on. I suppose if you're a hardcore fan you might like to hear about fringe players who didn't pan out - but it just seemed out of place for a 1st round playoff podcast.

The new one is with the Jazz radio guy - I liked it.
    Arnovitz on the Clippers today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bulls should have just played Rondo. Bulls should have just traded Jimmy Butler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Big blow losing Tony Parker last night. He was having a great game too. Can still maybe get by Houston but it will end there.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Big blow losing Tony Parker last night. He was having a great game too. Can still maybe get by Houston but it will end there.
    What happened to his knee?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Said he tore a tendon. Out for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Said he tore a tendon. Out for the playoffs.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information