Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Usually, yes. If it's yesterday's pod, I'm glad the playoffs are here, because I'm sick of whining about rest games and MVP talk. I turned yesterday's off.
    Rest games are stupid but advantageous for the teams who use them. Anyone not voting for RWB as MVP is using contorted logic.

/podcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Usually, yes. If it's yesterday's pod, I'm glad the playoffs are here, because I'm sick of whining about rest games and MVP talk. I turned yesterday's off.
    Oh I tuned in specifically for the whining. I love how salty they both are. You will like today's playoff preview with David Thorpe better.

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Oh I tuned in specifically for the whining. I love how salty they both are. You will like today's playoff preview with David Thorpe better.
    Listening now. It wasn't really that I didn't want to listen to those two, because I normally enjoy that a lot, but their conversation has been the conversation du jour in the NBA world for about a month.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Listening now. It wasn't really that I didn't want to listen to those two, because I normally enjoy that a lot, but their conversation has been the conversation du jour in the NBA world for about a month.
    The MVP debate was a small portion. I thought that they had a really good conversation about general frustrations and things that need to change in the league. Wherein Jeff Van Gundy advocates doing away with halftime.

The MVP debate was a small portion. I thought that they had a really good conversation about general frustrations and things that need to change in the league. Wherein Jeff Van Gundy advocates doing away with halftime.
    Do you really like Jeff Van Gundy?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Right. Because that will fix the rest issue. Sometimes he is very interesting, I just don't care if Brooklyn runs out their 'A' lineup on the last night of the season when their 'A' lineup probably wouldn't have won anyway.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Do you really like Jeff Van Gundy?
    I love him. He's fantastic. He's all about substance and no BS. Great deadpan humor too.

Also - he looks like the Queen of Hearts.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

I love him. He's fantastic. He's all about substance and no BS. Great deadpan humor too.

Also - he looks like the Queen of Hearts.
    Man...how do you feel about him being paired with Jackson?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Man...how do you feel about him being paired with Jackson?
    Jackson should have never tried to go back to coaching - I liked him as an announcer before but now don't look at him the same. But I honestly don't watch enough NBA broadcasts to have a strong opinion.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Without Gobert, old iso Joe and the Jazz take Game 1 in LA.

The Celtics are the worst one seed I've ever seen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Without Gobert, old iso Joe and the Jazz take Game 1 in LA.
    That was a great game. What a tough, gritty effort by Utah. Favors was basically playing on one leg and had a really good game. I really like this Jazz team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That was a great game. What a tough, gritty effort by Utah. Favors was basically playing on one leg and had a really good game. I really like this Jazz team.
    Only caught the second half, but yes. Good game. I'm not a big fan of the Clippers, so don't mind when they lose. Chris Paul was pretty amazing. That said, I pretty much have a deep-seeded hatred of the Jazz so I can't really root for them either. But, yes, good game.

The Blazers are the Warriors are playing a video game right now. Holy shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information