Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I am DREADING the NBA All-Star week here in New Orleans. Couple the All-Star game with Mardi Gras festivities really getting into full swing and this place is going to be a damn zoo. The known crime bumps associated with both Mardi Gras and the All-Star game combining could also be a problem. Besides the fact I drive through downtown to and from work every day.... I'm not looking forward to it.

2. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Are you trying to argue that if Westbrook acted unselfishly that they wouldn't have gotten their teeth kicked in?

I love the absurdity of how Westbrook is the selfish one in this scenario. I'm not saying I don't get frustrated with Westbrook's penchant for playing hero ball sometimes, but let's be real and recognize Durant's own selfishness while we're suddenly in the business of criticizing professional athletes for selfish behavior.
    I'm arguing that you're simply seeing a continuity of RWB be a selfish guy without the unselfish guy there to clean up after him. If RBW wasn't such about himself maybe he do what other great players do, put up killer stats in that game and not negate a lot of his contributions by excessive turnovers.

It's not selfish to leave a situation where a front office lets an elite player go (Harden) and sticks you with a selfish guy like RWB. It's not selfish to go 'man, we have all this talent and yet we never get it done' and look around and realize why. You guys had three elite players. You're left with one. The wrong one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I'm arguing that you're simply seeing a continuity of RWB be a selfish guy without the unselfish guy there to clean up after him. If RBW wasn't such about himself maybe he do what other great players do, put up killer stats in that game and not negate a lot of his contributions by excessive turnovers.

It's not selfish to leave a situation where a front office lets an elite player go (Harden) and sticks you with a selfish guy like RWB. It's not selfish to go 'man, we have all this talent and yet we never get it done' and look around and realize why. You guys had three elite players. You're left with one. The wrong one.
    If the unselfish player had been able to shoot better then 32% in close-out game 6 of the conference championship. . . at home. . . he might have a ring already.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    If the unselfish player had been able to shoot better then 32% in close-out game 6 of the conference championship. . . at home. . . he might have a ring already.
    That was wild, NTL. I wonder if we can find faults in RWB's game at big times?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

So, appherently Kyrie believes the world is flat.
    https://www.google.com/amp/deadspin....android-att-us

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

7. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Timothy, I love you.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Cousins and AD together in Nola. That's dope.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

well damn. . . that immediately becomes the best front court (or best 4-5 pair, at the very least) in the association. . . they still won't do shit this year, but that's a pretty nasty core pair going forward. . . with jrue holliday being all they have to work with, it will probably take a couple years to build a backcourt around them, but still. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    So, appherently Kyrie believes the world is flat.
    https://www.google.com/amp/deadspin....android-att-us

Wilson Chandler said he agrees with him

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    well damn. . . that immediately becomes the best front court (or best 4-5 pair, at the very least) in the association. . . they still won't do shit this year, but that's a pretty nasty core pair going forward. . . with jrue holliday being all they have to work with, it will probably take a couple years to build a backcourt around them, but still. . .
    They should get Rondo. They'd be beastly and be the Kentucky Krew....maybe Kentucky Crew would be better...

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    They should get Rondo. They'd be beastly and be the Kentucky Krew....maybe Kentucky Crew would be better...
    Zach Lowe was saying that Rondo may be out of the league next year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yes. Because he is awful.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

i think he's pretty much out of it this year-- don't tell king, though. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rondo is 68th among point guards in real +/- and 49th in PER among point guards.

He's not good.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information