Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The biggest game of the season and he gets blown out while throwing a tizzy on the floor? Man..........

No.
    So because Russell Westbrook can't single-handedly beat a team with four all-stars, he sucks. LOL.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So because Russell Westbrook can't single-handedly beat a team with four all-stars, he sucks. LOL.
    It's more like he couldn't win it with a loaded team and after the other star player left we know why that team didn't win....it's RWB.

He's the Dwight Howard of guards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's more like he couldn't win it with a loaded team and after the other star player left we know why that team didn't win....it's RWB.

He's the Dwight Howard of guards.
    Um, ok.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Um, ok.
    Good talk.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

King, I don't want to have to tell you this buddy, but Mo kinda just styled on you.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

When it comes to the NBA, I'm almost always correct.

For years we've been hearing about RBW being hard to deal with. We've seen him be a polarizing guy. That's who he is.

His counterpart leaves. His counterpart goes to a team that does win, and is happy to be on a team that does sacrifice stats for the betterment of winning. The other guy consoles himself in racking up stats and telling us that "I'm coming," when he's getting his teeth kicked clean down his throat. That moment wasn't about RWB being a teammate trying to win. That was him on a personal beef.

It's so obvious.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

As a cancerous team member, Westbrook > TO

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Yep. It's self-fulfilling circular logic.

I high-fived your other comment midway through and then had to remove it. Why do you think the Oladipo trade was dumb?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Yep. It's self-fulfilling circular logic.

I high-fived your other comment midway through and then had to remove it. Why do you think the Oladipo trade was dumb?
    I don't think he's good enough to be a consistent No. 2 scoring option. I realize they were basically just getting what they could for Ibaka, but settling in with Oladipo as your No. 2 was a bad move, at least for this season. Maybe Sabonis makes my analysis of the trade obsolete, but as it stands it seems like a lateral move for both teams.

Maybe "dumb" was a little harsh.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 02-13-2017 at 05:20 PM.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I don't think he's good enough to be a consistent No. 2 scoring option. I realize they were basically just getting what they could for Ibaka, but settling in with Oladipo as your No. 2 was a bad move, at least for this season. Maybe Sabonis makes my analysis of the trade obsolete, but as it stands it seems like a lateral move for both teams.

Maybe "dumb" was a little harsh.
    They moved Ibaka for Durant. Then Durant bolted anyway. smh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    As a cancerous team member, Westbrook > TO
    No.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The PG who is known to be selfish acts selfishly by being self-centered as his team gets his teeth kicked down his throat. The same guy wouldn't commit to the Thunder until KD left so he could be the guy. He had a rocky relationship with the mild-mannered KD.

Yeah....definitely circular logic.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They never had a bad relationship until Durant decided to go play in California and didn't even have the balls to call Westbrook and tell him.

There was already a link I posted in one of the NBA threads (maybe it was the Denver one) where it talked about tension as early as the second season they played together.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

The PG who is known to be selfish acts selfishly by being self-centered as his team gets his teeth kicked down his throat. The same guy wouldn't commit to the Thunder until KD left so he could be the guy. He had a rocky relationship with the mild-mannered KD.

Yeah....definitely circular logic.
    Are you trying to argue that if Westbrook acted unselfishly that they wouldn't have gotten their teeth kicked in?

I love the absurdity of how Westbrook is the selfish one in this scenario. I'm not saying I don't get frustrated with Westbrook's penchant for playing hero ball sometimes, but let's be real and recognize Durant's own selfishness while we're suddenly in the business of criticizing professional athletes for selfish behavior.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information