Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Draymond gets a technical foul after the refs blow back to back calls in under fifteen seconds. Kerr gets an ejection for bitching on the sidelines, and then he goes out onto the court and cusses out the ref.

I can think of a couple star players who bitch as much as Green does who don't get called for it.

The Kerr technical and ejection was uncalled for. Refs should have to publicly apologize for incompetence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Now the Warriors are starting to go ham.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Now the mother ******* Kings are going ham.

Now a technical foul on the Kings coach! Holy shit. The Refs are missing a bunch of calls and calling an inconsistent game. They deserve this. Fire the refs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hell of a game between Cleveland and Washington tonight.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

The Celtics blow this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hell of a game between Cleveland and Washington tonight.
    Von Kinger's daddy going to work!

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    He's out now, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You're breaking our agreement. I disavowed my hatred for LBJ and you would let it all go.

Don't break the pact, style brother.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Trading cold-blooded three after cold-blooded three. This game is something else.

The Warriors got Westbrook to go one-on-one instead of running the offense. Westbrook’s eight assists accounted for 19 points. But that was almost offset by his turnovers, which equated to 15 points for the Warriors, per ESPN Stats & Information research.

Durant has seen how that movie ends on far too many occasions. He needed a change.

The constant disconnect on the court with the Thunder, particularly on the offensive end, began to wear on Durant mentally as early as their second season together, league sources told ESPN. Throughout his OKC tenure, Durant asked for more ball movement. At times, it looked like the Thunder might have turned the corner, but it was never sustained.

On sheer talent alone, Durant's union with Westbrook instantly catapulted the Thunder to being one of the league’s best teams. But when going against a team with supreme talent and discipline, they were overmatched.

Durant desired continuity and teammates willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the team. After nine seasons with the franchise, he wasn’t convinced that would ever occur.

http://www.espn.com/blog/golden-stat...sell-westbrook

Anyone really think Durant made the wrong choice? Anyone think that the problem wasn't Westbrook? The article pretty much encapsulates the reality: WB is a top flight player, and probably the better overall player, but his approach to the game and winning is wrong.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The problem? I'm having a hard time saying there's a "problem" on a team that regularly makes deep runs into the playoffs. There was no right or wrong decision for Durant. His teams were/are going to compete for a conference title and NBA title every year. Just like there was no wrong or right choice for LeBron both when he went to Miami and when he went back to Cleveland. Such are the whims of fate in a sport where only five people per team are on the court at any one time.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

The problem? I'm having a hard time saying there's a "problem" on a team that regularly makes deep runs into the playoffs. There was no right or wrong decision for Durant. His teams were/are going to compete for a conference title and NBA title every year. Just like there was no wrong or right choice for LeBron both when he went to Miami and when he went back to Cleveland. Such are the whims of fate in a sport where only five people per team are on the court at any one time.
    He's a guy who gets lost in his own hype. Last night is a perfect description of RWB's career - a bunch of points and assists, a bunch of turnovers, it's all about him, and a loss.

When KD says it's refreshing to go a team where star players check their egos and do what's best for the team, it's pretty telling.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He's a guy who gets lost in his own hype. Last night is a perfect description of RWB's career - a bunch of points and assists, a bunch of turnovers, it's all about him, and a loss.

When KD says it's refreshing to go a team where star players check their egos and do what's best for the team, it's pretty telling.
    A loss to a team that has four All-Stars and has been in the NBA Finals two years in a row, who added one of the best three players in the league in the offseason. Westbrook is all that team has, for goodness sakes. When he was out at the end, they are playing friggin' Anthony Morrow. If Golden State doesn't win that by 20 there's a problem. You can't use that game, or this season for that matter, as an indictment on Westbrook. That team has nothing, and the Oladipo move was just dumb.

A loss to a team that has four All-Stars and has been in the NBA Finals two years in a row, who added one of the best three players in the league in the offseason. Westbrook is all that team has, for goodness sakes. When he was out at the end, they are playing friggin' Anthony Morrow. If Golden State doesn't win that by 20 there's a problem. You can't use that game, or this season for that matter, as an indictment on Westbrook. That team has nothing, and the Oladipo move was just dumb.
    The biggest game of the season and he gets blown out while throwing a tizzy on the floor? Man..........

No.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information