Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This, combined with Denver's farm-team status, makes me unlikely to giv many fuks about the nba for a while.
    Stop blaming LBJ! It's not his fault that this series is....nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Watch your god ascend beyond your worthless state and the trash people who live in it.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

My favorite part of this series was watching play KD play LBJ strong on defense and crush him on offense.

#KDisthebestintheleague
    #witnessKingJamesgetassassinated
    #theonlykingisvonkinger

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Going back to not giving a **** about this place anymore. KD is better than your favorite player, you punk ass bitches. Get styled on, you whiny hoes.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I'm the greatest all around poser in the history of not just this message board, but all time categorically. When you reach my level, only Gods matter.
    I know, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I know, man.
    Take care of this place for me.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Stop blaming LBJ! It's not his fault that this series is....nevermind.
    Ur so meta, like... wow.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This, combined with Denver's farm-team status, makes me unlikely to giv many fuks about the nba for a while.
    I haven't watched a game in over five years. It's just a bad product IMHO. Unfortunately I see some things in the NFL that are trending that direction as well. I find it hard to watch a sport in which the officials play that big a role in who wins and loses.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Going back to not giving a **** about this place anymore. KD is better than your favorite player, you punk ass bitches. Get styled on, you whiny hoes.
    dont take it personal.

I hate golden state. i hate what they turned the NBA into. They took Iggy from Denver, and he was the star of the team here. The guy who is a defensive guard, with 20 pts tonight, because people are just wide open, because they are a stacked team with 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    dont take it personal.

I hate golden state. i hate what they turned the NBA into. They took Iggy from Denver, and he was the star of the team here. The guy who is a defensive guard, with 20 pts tonight, because people are just wide open, because they are a stacked team with 5 stars.
    He was a one time NBA all-star. He's my favorite player next to KD and he went to high school in my town, he's a good player. Not a great one. Stop whining. KD did what LBJ did twice.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    snarky tweet that doesn't embed properly, immediately above

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

LeBron Is the Greatest Underdog of All Time
    https://theringer.com/2017-nba-final...g-ae9e6abbebec

It’s a little weird to consider, but LeBron has actually spent much of his career playing for an underdog — his team has been favored by Vegas in only two of his eight Finals appearances. But underdog implies more than just gambling odds; LeBron understands that and, considering his position in the league, it’s a label he’s routinely dismissed. LeBron said in 2015, “I would never be an underdog.” Then in 2016, he said the underdog talk is “stupidity.” And most recently, he claimed last month that it “doesn’t matter” that the Cavs were underdogs. Can a player be the GOAT while simultaneously playing most of his career for an underdog? I don’t know, but it’s a fascinating dichotomy. Besides a few years in Miami, LeBron has never played for the favored team and he won’t again for the foreseeable future.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Congrats to KD, well deserved.

Now lets talk about how Portland can gather up some mercs and get a championship.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information