Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There's six inches of snow outside. I'm going to watch some basketball tonight.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

<3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1679.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	10053

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    <3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1679.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	10053
    To hell with that douche. #TeamRuss

5. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I don't really have a strong opinion for or against Westbrook, but it would be really cool to see him average a triple double for the season. That's not something I ever thought would happen in the NBA again.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't really have a strong opinion for or against Westbrook, but it would be really cool to see him average a triple double for the season. That's not something I ever thought would happen in the NBA again.
    I like that Russ keeps it real and isn't worried about what people think. He's just there to destroy everyone.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I like that Russ keeps it real and isn't worried about what people think. He's just there to destroy everyone.
    It definitely been entertaining to see the type of player he able to be now that he has his own team. I'm glad I'm not an OKC fan because they are obviously worse off without Durant, but it's produced an insanely compelling storyline to follow with what Westbrook is doing this year.

I'll be really intrigued to see how the MVP falls this year. Westbrook is obviously having far and away the best season statistically of any player in basketball, but his team is only middle of the pack in the West, currently the 7 seed.

To hell with that douche. #TeamRuss
    The basketball hit him. He laid there like he was dead. Then he was completely fine and went to shoot his free throws. After the game he tried to sound tough in front of the media about getting the dude back. #RussIsABitch

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

not even that hard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Isaiah Thomas is so damn good. And so fun to watch. He's going off in the fourth quarter tonight against Detroit. Great basketball.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I think it's dumb that so many people are drooling over Harden and WB. Take any elite player and let them do whatever they want all game. You'll get inflated stats every last time. WB is probably the MVP, and I used to like him. But he's turned into a whiny ass hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I think it's dumb that so many people are drooling over Harden and WB. Take any elite player and let them do whatever they want all game. You'll get inflated stats every last time. WB is probably the MVP, and I used to like him. But he's turned into a whiny ass hoe.
    I disagree. If this were true, there would have been many, many players averaging triple-doubles since Oscar. That didn't happen until now. Amazing things from both.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I disagree. If this were true, there would have been many, many players averaging triple-doubles since Oscar. That didn't happen until now. Amazing things from both.
    Eh - most big scorers aren't great distributors. This is something several guys in the league and in the past could have done. Is it impressive? Yeah. Is it rare? Yeah. Is it horribly overrated as a form of backlash against Durant? Yeah.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Eh - most big scorers aren't great distributors. This is something several guys in the league and in the past could have done. Is it impressive? Yeah. Is it rare? Yeah. Is it horribly overrated as a form of backlash against Durant? Yeah.
    But how many scoring guards in history have been capable of consistently pulling down 10 boards a game? That's the most impressive part of his triple double average.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Eh, no one cared when Wade had that ungodly year with rebounds and scoring (LBJ won the MVP). The response was 'that's a stat not usually attributed to the position, it doesn't mean that much.

Look, he's a great player, probably MVP. But he's a loooooooooooooooooooooooser.

And I don't like him.

#IStandWithKing

23. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information