Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Who could have predicted James Harden's epic bed shitting?

Warriors are going to sweep. The chasm is too big for even Lebron.
    Who could have predicated that a star gets fatigued at the end of a long series when his workload is at the top of the league?

Who could have predicted at a team with one good star would lose a game seven?

The Cavs are fine. We saw this last year - this might be what actually validates saying that LBJ is better than MJ, as opposed to saying LBJ belongs in the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Bump.
    Who knew the Harlem team relocated to the Bay Area?

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i don't care about lebron one way or the other. . . i just wanted to watch some entertaining hoops, babypops. . . KD took that from us-- he killed basketball. . .
    The NBA killed basketball by jumping the cap that much. The Warriors getting KD was dumb luck.

But, let's be honest, no one here was whining when LBJ did it. This is a very pro LBJ board.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

No one high fived my Stockton to Malone....

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The NBA killed basketball by jumping the cap that much. The Warriors getting KD was dumb luck.

But, let's be honest, no one here was whining when LBJ did it. This is a very pro LBJ board.
    if you can't see the difference between what the heat did and what the warriors did (a 73 win team adding the second best player in the game) then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's always been a superstar, super team league.

1980s
    The Celtics had 3 of the 9 players with more than 80 total win shares, and they won three titles.
    The Lakers had two of those players and won four championships.

1990s
    The Bulls had three of the 11 players over 80 win shares, six titles.
    The Jazz had two of the 11 and made two finals and were in the conference finals all the time.

Nothing new here.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rockets had two of those 11, won two championships...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post

i thought it was a dick move when lebron did it, and i rooted against the heat each of their finals appearances. . . even that team didn't have five all-stars and a deep bench, though. . . they had three all-stars, with D-league scrubs filling the rest of the roster until ray allen jumped on to ride some coattails. . . and yes, the NBA effed it up-- doesn't make KD less of a doosh for making all that money, then taking the joy out of the game for the fans. . . i hope he breaks his scrawny-ass leg. . .

9. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i thought it was a dick move when lebron did it, and i rooted against the heat each of their finals appearances. . . even that team didn't have five all-stars and a deep bench, though. . . they had three all-stars, with D-league scrubs filling the rest of the roster until ray allen jumped on to ride some coattails. . . and yes, the NBA effed it up-- doesn't make KD less of a doosh for making all that money, then taking the joy out of the game for the fans. . . i hope he breaks his scrawny-ass leg. . .

Man, you're actually a shitty person. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    if you can't see the difference between what the heat did and what the warriors did (a 73 win team adding the second best player in the game) then I'm not sure what to tell you.
    You do realize the warriors lost last year, right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Holy shit. Carlos Santana ROCKS. That was an awesome anthem.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Holy shit. Carlos Santana ROCKS. That was an awesome anthem.
    I enjoyed it, too.

I don't think I've seen Livingston dunk before

Lot of nervous energy from GSW.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

von miller has courtside seats

just saw him lol

he is to the right of the scoring table and to the left of the cavs bench.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information