Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2016-17

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

and it's over. . . the wizards managed three good quarters on the road this time, but it doesn't look like they have a fourth in them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    and it's over. . . the wizards managed three good quarters on the road this time, but it doesn't look like they have a fourth in them. . .
    John Wall is too good to count out, man. He's one of the most underrated players in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Kelly Olynk puts the dagger in the Wizards. Redemption Song.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Kelly Olynk puts the dagger in the Wizards. Redemption Song.
    don't worry, the cleveland lebrons will put them in their place quickly enough. . .

anybody else gonna watch the draft lottery tonight? smart money has the lakers and celtics getting the top two picks. . .

don't worry, the cleveland lebrons will put them in their place quickly enough. . .

anybody else gonna watch the draft lottery tonight? smart money has the lakers and celtics getting the top two picks. . .
    Celtics get #1 baby! The first # 1 seed to get top pick since 1982 Lakers when they picked James Worthy.

Great night for Boston Celtics fans! The Lakers will get Ball and his idiot father! We want nothing to do with him!!

Celtics get #1 baby! The first # 1 seed to get top pick since 1982 Lakers when they picked James Worthy.

Great night for Boston Celtics fans! The Lakers will get Ball and his idiot father! We want nothing to do with him!!
    Who do you want? Boston doesn't seem to need a guard.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:

boston and LA with the top picks. . . i, for one, am just shocked. . .

lol. . . don't blame you on the latter part. . .

looks like that big turd patchouli ruined this round, and greatly diminished this year's playoffs. . . they need to get that shit cleaned up in the off-season. . . between a boring WCF and the predictable lottery, not the league's finest hour. . .

The best take I've seen came from my future ex-wife Rachel Nichols "it was reckless, not dirty."

Dude is basically a hockey goon playing basketball. His history suggests otherwise, King.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Dude is basically a hockey goon playing basketball. His history suggests otherwise, King.
    I've not heard him called dirty before this. I just dug up a video highlighting his dirty play. It was...tame. I grew up watching 90's ball and guys like Kevin Garnett. This is overblown.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The best take I've seen came from my future ex-wife Rachel Nichols "it was reckless, not dirty."
    she's hawt, but she's wrong. . . getting under a guy at all is reckless-- taking the second shuffle step WHILE he's in the air is flat filthy dirty, and most former players agree. . . close out and contest with your arms, not by getting your huge damn feet in a guy's landing space. . . virtually all former players will agree with the statement "you have to give a jump shooter space to land". . .

hell, even if you only want to label it as reckless, it's still a completely unnecessary play-- one that, in this case, seriously altered a conference finals. . . millions of viewers got effin' cheated. . . the league needs to clean it up. . .

she's hawt, but she's wrong. . . getting under a guy at all is reckless-- taking the second shuffle step WHILE he's in the air is flat filthy dirty, and most former players agree. . . close out and contest with your arms, not by getting your huge damn feet in a guy's landing space. . . virtually all former players will agree with the statement "you have to give a jump shooter space to land". . .

hell, even if you only want to label it as reckless, it's still a completely unnecessary play-- one that, in this case, completely altered a conference finals. . . millions of viewers got effin' cheated. . . the league needs to clean it up. . .
    You do realize that he continued to contest the shot, right? He closed out with 'both' - and for all the talk of it being dirty it's pretty common in the playoffs. If he was really trying to hurt him he wouldn't have just had Leonard land on the toe area of his feet. He's playing at/with the grey area of the rules.

I hope that you, Dogfish, are upset at the closeout on curry in that same game? Curry wasn't given any room to close, and the ball was out of Curry's hand before the defender continued to get into Curry's space.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I hope that you, Dogfish, are upset at the closeout on curry in that same game? Curry wasn't given any room to close, and the ball was out of Curry's hand before the defender continued to get into Curry's space.
    haven't seen it. . . on the pre-game, the analysts were saying that curry jumped into aldridge trying to get a foul, and that it wasn't the same play at all. . .

but yea, if it was the same, then they need to get it out of the game. . .

Curry jumps into people at half court and throws up a prayer hoping to get 3 free throws.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information