Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfe told Rivers he would eat his kids

Default Wolfe told Rivers he would eat his kids

http://http://broncoswire.usatoday.c...-eat-his-kids/

Derek Wolfe may actually be an animal, not a defender in the NFL.

After the Broncos defeated the Chargers 27-19 on Sunday, Wolfe told Altitude Sports host Vic Lombardi that his relationship with San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers hasn’t been the same since he told the signal-caller that he was going to eat his kids.

2. The Following 9 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

literally a wolf

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yesterday all the things i remembered Rivers being in terms of whiny and being a huge puzzy surfaced. It was enjoyable to watch TJ and the gang give him fits.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

As much as Rivers can be a whiney doosh sometimes, you all have to admit, he is a tough sum bitch. Right now, I wish he was our QB. Dude probably could have already won a SB on another team. He can march an offense of scrubs down a field like nothing.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    As much as Rivers can be a whiney doosh sometimes, you all have to admit, he is a tough sum bitch. Right now, I wish he was our QB. Dude probably could have already won a SB on another team. He can march an offense of scrubs down a field like nothing.
    Dude's got heart and talent, and a healthy rivals respect, even affection, for Denver fans, and doesn't toot his own horn a lot. In todays league, those are rare and valuable qualities to be appreciated, and I'm pretty sure most of us would do just that if he hadn't been carrying a bitter division rival for the only decade they've really QUALIFIED as rivals. Sure, he whines a lot, but that's because he's a competitor, and a passionate one; again, nothing to fault in that.

He's destined to go down as another one of those elite QBs forced and unable to win championships on his own. When SD had a D and LT, they were a force to be reckoned with (until Norv screwed them in the playoffs,) but since they've been reduced to Rivers, Gates and NOTHING it's just gotten sad.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

10. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

He's one of those guys that makes it easy to dislike him, but you'd love him if he was on your team.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    He's one of those guys that makes it easy to dislike him, but you'd love him if he was on your team.
    Yep. It was either last week or the week before I was in the car listening to Sirius NFL and they were having a fairly lengthy discussion about whether or not he's a HOF QB. They were saying that by the time he retires he will likely be top five in most QB categories, and they only real knock on him will likely be that he didn't win a ring.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

I think Wolfe said this to Rivers in the past. Ward (or whoever it was) was probably wrong when he said Wolfe said this to Brady.

16. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I think Wolfe said this to Rivers in the past. Ward (or whoever it was) was probably wrong when he said Wolfe said this to Brady.
    Yea, he said it was in another game and Rivers has never talked to him since.

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Yea, he said it was in another game and Rivers has never talked to him since.
    I figured it would take more to get Rivers to not talk.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    He also knows how to turn the ball over quite a bit.

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Apparently Wolfe is the same way. I was reading a thread on Reddit about this quote and it seems like basically every non-Broncos fan hates him.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

GEM

Did he say "Praise be to Allah" after?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Apparently Wolfe is the same way. I was reading a thread on Reddit about this quote and it seems like basically every non-Broncos fan hates him.
    Until this, I thought she was talking about Wolfe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Until this, I thought she was talking about Wolfe.
    I read it as her talking about Rivers.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information