Thread: Kiszla: Something big that Broncos have been missing: The DeMarcus Ware Effect

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Kiszla: Something big that Broncos have been missing: The DeMarcus Ware Effect

The knuckleheads who stole a Super Bowl 50 ring with DeMarcus Ware’s name on it might be the dumbest crooks caught on video since “Home Alone” hit your neighborhood movie theater more than 25 years ago.

Earlier this week, Ware returned to his Cherry Creek home after the Broncos beat Houston to discover thieves had messed with his stuff and carried away a 100-pound safe. Denver police have apprehended the suspects, whose naively unsuspecting faces were captured on a surveillance camera during the burglary.

It’s probably best for all concerned that the cops caught the criminal mastermind who thought it was a brilliant idea to take Ware’s ring, because if a 250-pound linebacker had walked in on the crime, it would not have been pretty. “I’m just glad I wasn’t in there when he was in there. I would have sacked him,” Ware said.

Don’t mess with DeMarcus Ware.

He’s angry now. And that’s bad news for the NFL.

Out of uniform since fracturing a bone in his forearm against the Indianapolis Colts during the second week of the season, Ware has returned to practice with the Broncos. It’s not yet 100 percent certain he will play Sunday against AFC West rival San Diego. But Chargers quarterback Phillip Rivers better hope Ware does not suit up.

“He adds that fear factor. The O-linemen, they’re scared of D-Ware,” Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said. “There’s a big fear factor. O-linemen get scared when they see D-Ware.”
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/26...s-mark-kiszla/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

2. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

from same article

The Broncos did not suffer from a Super Bowl hangover, in the way a self-satisfied winner often rests on its laurels. But as the most brutally honest players on the team now admit, they did go into a post-championship funk that permeated the team and became evident to the rest of us during a disconcerting 100 hours in early October, when Denver suffered back-to-back losses against Atlanta and San Diego.

“We felt like we could just go in and beat anybody by doing what we do,” said Harris, revealing the team began to take winning for granted, with a false sense of security that Denver could emerge victorious even without playing its A-game. “Now we know we can be beat. That raised the alert for us.”
    http://www.denverpost.com/2016/10/26...s-mark-kiszla/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

4. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Ware ought to be glad he wasn't tbere because it could have been sean taylor all over again, so im glad he and his family(if he has a wife and kids) weren't there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Something big that the Denver Post has been missing: the replacement for Mark Kiszla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    That part is interesting. I wonder if it's all just something you say after you're in a slump, but it's interesting for Harris to come out and say it. They certainly showed more fire last week, so we'll see if that carries forward.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

as always, kiszla has zero idea what he's talking about. . .

the defense has been fine other than run D-- the pass rush has been kicking ass, and shane ray has played very well. . . you gotta love demarcus, but we miss vance walker way worse than D ware. . .

10. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information