Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016/2017 NHL Thread

Default 2016/2017 NHL Thread

The season has officially started for me. I'm sitting at home, watching Chicago versus Nashville. That place sounded loud when PK Subban scored to put the Preds on the board. It's tied 2-2 right now. About a minute until first intermission. It's a good game so far.

There was a fight early in the game. Then a Toews and Neal fight. Now PK just punched Kane in the face. Good game so far. And they play each other again tomorrow night.

Preds play in Detroit and Blackcawks play in Columbus. I'm going to try switching back and forth. Go Preds. Go Jackets.

****. I hate black outs

I think the Preds have a chance at winning that division. I see that division ending up like this

1. Preds
    2. Stars
    3. Blues
    4. Wild
    5. Hawks
    6. Jets
    7. Av's

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think the Preds have a chance at winning that division. I see that division ending up like this

1. Preds
    2. Stars
    3. Blues
    4. Wild
    5. Hawks
    6. Jets
    7. Av's
    I don't know much about the Avs. Are they that bad?

I still think it's strange that so many Preds got food poisoning in Detroit. Amazing that they were able to come back and smoke the Pens. I hope RyJo is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I don't know much about the Avs. Are they that bad?
    its a really tough division. Mind you, without Roy as coach they might be much better this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Brandon Saad with his first goal of the season!

Avs look way better.

I'm not sure the preds get the division. I hate the wild and blues but they look better to me. Avs are a wildcard as they could be awesome or shitty. Right now we are like Dallas. Can score lots of points but still iffy on gaa.

Hawks are always a threat
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

I'm interested to see how everyone looks a month or two from now. I think the Preds are better than they've been playing. It was funny seeing the experts talk about the Blue Jackets about a week ago. They're 0-2 and have a rough schedule. Will they ever win a game? Will Torts be fired? Then they beat Chicago and blanket the Stars. Though CBJ still has a long way to go.

Blue Jackets started a road trip by blanketing the Stars 3-0 and finish it by shutting out the Ducks 4-0. My dude, Bobrovsky!!!

Keeping an eye on the Preds @ Avs but the Blue Jackets got me HYPE right now. They tied it up with 15 seconds left. Time for some 3 on 3.

Wooooo! Seth Jones with the winner!!!

Jones got interested in hockey while living in Colorado and his dad was playing for the Nuggets.

Preds have played good teams all season. I'm glad they get a stretch of bad teams right now. It should even out their record.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information