Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016/2017 NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    We're no longer on speaking terms, like Uma Thurman's eyes
    No one has eyes that can speak with one another....unless...

Do Canadians have talking eyes?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Not horrible. it was 50 today, 41 right now
    Hmm. Same here. Maybe I could survive.

Depends where you were. It can get damn cold here but for the most part its really mild, I can guarantee you that the Dakotas and parts of Montana get much worse weather than I do.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Depends where you were. It can get damn cold here but for the most part its really mild, I can guarantee you that the Dakotas and parts of Montana get much worse weather than I do.
    I can't bail on the 'Hawks. Had a conversation with a buddy who helped get me into hockey and we talked about them for about an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I can't bail on the 'Hawks. Had a conversation with a buddy who helped get me into hockey and we talked about them for about an hour.
    Ugh.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/mik...ne-way-ticket/

Fisher talking about when he was traded to Nashville. I like that site.

Speaking of Fish. Blues were up 3-0 and Fisher scored the Preds 1st and 6th point. They won 6-3 after an 0-3 start.

**** the Pens. **** Crosby. Jackets win 7-1!!!!!! That's 11 in a row!

All stars were announced and uniforms released. I don't like how they paid tribute to the Kings with the uniforms. I am happy that Jones and Bob are all stars and Torts is coaching.

So they waved off a goal. There was no whistle before the puck went in but the refs said there was intent to blow the whistle.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    So they waved off a goal. There was no whistle before the puck went in but the refs said there was intent to blow the whistle.
    That's very meta. I wonder if they will start awarding goals based on intent.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/spor...call/96705084/

The referee standing behind the net, Ghislain Hebert, emphatically signaled that Grant had scored. But the officials huddled and ultimately disallowed the goal, with Hebert explaining that "it was determined that the intent to blow the whistle happened prior to the puck going into the net."

A lengthy review ensued despite such a play not being reviewable by NHL rules, making the situation even more peculiar. The explanation of the overturned call — or lack thereof — didn't set well with Predators coach Peter Laviolette.
    “I don’t understand myself,” Laviolette said. "I don’t understand any explanation I got tonight. None. It’s frustrating. We’re in a playoff battle, so we need every point. We’re walking away with none tonight.”

This has happened hundreds of times and the rule is well stated. If the ref has made his mind up to blow the whistle and he is in the process of bringing the whistle to his mouth, then the play is considered dead.

If Laviolette say's he doesn't understand it he is lying and whining. This is not new, it's been in the game for as long as I remember.

This has happened hundreds of times and the rule is well stated. If the ref has made his mind up to blow the whistle and he is in the process of bringing the whistle to his mouth, then the play is considered dead.

If Laviolette say's he doesn't understand it he is lying and whining. This is not new, it's been in the game for as long as I remember.
    I'll take your word for it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information