Creepy.

MO, take a listen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Creepy.

MO, take a listen.
    ???
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    ???
    That's the name of the podcast, Creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's the name of the podcast, Creepy.
    Ah. I will do so.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's Pontypool-esque. You'll see what I mean.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A teen age douche bag is yelling curse words at me. Why did you think this was my thing?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    A teen age douche bag is yelling curse words at me. Why did you think this was my thing?
    What? Same podcast?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

What? Same podcast?
    Hahaha. No. I just clicked the first one on the list that came up by creepy. I was like, "WTF?"

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah. I just listened to the first one. I am creeped out. I'm in.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I like to wait until series are over before I begin.
    I'm that way too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

"On Being" with Krista Tippet - She had on Brian Greene, Columbia University Physicist. Lots of really fascinating existential stuff. Hawg is probably familiar with some of his work already. He does a good job breaking down super complex ideas.

Also have been getting more into "Death, Sex and Money" - the Alec Baldwin one is good... But I prefer the ones with non-celebrities where she's soliciting opinions from listeners.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

GM Street, on the Ringer's NFL feed is outstanding.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

"On Being" with Krista Tippet - She had on Brian Greene, Columbia University Physicist. Lots of really fascinating existential stuff. Hawg is probably familiar with some of his work already. He does a good job breaking down super complex ideas.

Also have been getting more into "Death, Sex and Money" - the Alec Baldwin one is good... But I prefer the ones with non-celebrities where she's soliciting opinions from listeners.
    I listened to the Greene episode. Not a huge fan of him. Something about him rubs me the wrong way, but at the same time, I like his work.

19. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not a pod (although it could be), but some true crime reading for your lunch break:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/n...rder.html?_r=0

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information