Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    MO and Hawg were into it. I kind of stalled out during episode three and haven't gone back.
    I'm like out of things to listen to with sports being so dead, so I'm branching out into some things I probably wouldn't have otherwise.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

MO and Hawg were into it. I kind of stalled out during episode three and haven't gone back.
    This is reasonable, perhaps even correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I just finished episode 3. I can see how you'd fall off during that one. I did mostly feel fillerish, but they did tie everything back to the main story by the end.

Are there any nihilistic podcasts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Just finished Wind Of Change. Thought it was an entertaining listen. I think I agree with his ultimate conclusion. Fun theory, might have some truth in it, but ultimately probably a story that was passed from person to person and became bigger than what actually happened.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from the Office) has a new podcast out doing an oral history of The Office. First 3 episodes are out, pretty interesting stuff if you're a fan of the show.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Got an ad on Spotify today about a new pod called "Fraudsters", and checked out the first one today. It's a really cool concept, they are basically doing deep dives on various scams, schemes, and frauds throughout history, which is a topic I find fairly fascinating. The first episode was about Miss Cleo and those call-in psychic services in general. The hosts are a little corny sometimes and they make quite a few political quips (so warning if you aren't into that), but I overall found it interesting enough to keep listening for now.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Binging the British History Podcast. Rec for any who enjoy Carlin's Hardcore History.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Crazy person or genius?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I'd recommend this podcast for a primer on the "Great Reset", a technocratic NWO fantasy currently being pushed by major globalist players. It sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it clearly isn't.

https://www.corbettreport.com/greatreset/
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Song Exploder - May 9, 2018 episode - Liz Phair, Divorce Song

Best song story I've ever heard.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7ox...TLeP_fTnX4ue3w

Loving this podcast.

Listening to the "Go Your Own Way" episode now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Song Exploder - May 9, 2018 episode - Liz Phair, Divorce Song

Best song story I've ever heard.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7ox...TLeP_fTnX4ue3w

Loving this podcast.

Listening to the "Go Your Own Way" episode now.
    I’ve enjoyed this podcast when they pick songs I like.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ve enjoyed this podcast when they pick songs I like.
    I should branch out and listen to some of the songs or bands I don't know because it would probably make me a better song-maker type dude.

I've got it bad to make some music. Just not sure what it's going to be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I should branch out and listen to some of the songs or bands I don't know because it would probably make me a better song-maker type dude.

I've got it bad to make some music. Just not sure what it's going to be.
    I picture you writing some murder songs along the lines of "Kate McCannon" by Colter Wall.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

19. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I picture you writing some murder songs along the lines of "Kate McCannon" by Colter Wall.
    That song is dark and bleak, so understand what you mean.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information