Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Sergio Dipp

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I haven't picked up on any real crime pods lately. Which one is better? I'll start there.
    Well I think they're both made by the same team... I started with A Killing on the Cape, but then when I heard them promoting the other pod that was already further along in the season (I think they are both 7 part series?) I went to the other one and just finished the latest episode... But neither of them are through the full season, which is annoying.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sergio Dipp

So I don't know, to answer your question.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Well I think they're both made by the same team... I started with A Killing on the Cape, but then when I heard them promoting the other pod that was already further along in the season (I think they are both 7 part series?) I went to the other one and just finished the latest episode... But neither of them are through the full season, which is annoying.
    I don't mind the once a week, myself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

Adopted Bronco:
    Sergio Dipp

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't mind the once a week, myself.
    Well once a week is fine if it's unrelated content - like the Lowe podcast... It's the "seasons" or "series" that leave you hanging week to week. Plus you kind of lose the momentum from episode to episode. I appreciate the Netflix method of giving us the whole season to binge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

A Murder on Orchard Street doesn't have a conclusion. She's asking for leads in the first podcast. That aspect doesn't make it bad, just unsatisfying. Just started episode two.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

So many of my posts are genius I forget them
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information