Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I haven't picked up on any real crime pods lately. Which one is better? I'll start there.
    Well I think they're both made by the same team... I started with A Killing on the Cape, but then when I heard them promoting the other pod that was already further along in the season (I think they are both 7 part series?) I went to the other one and just finished the latest episode... But neither of them are through the full season, which is annoying.

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

So I don't know, to answer your question.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Well I think they're both made by the same team... I started with A Killing on the Cape, but then when I heard them promoting the other pod that was already further along in the season (I think they are both 7 part series?) I went to the other one and just finished the latest episode... But neither of them are through the full season, which is annoying.
    I don't mind the once a week, myself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't mind the once a week, myself.
    Well once a week is fine if it's unrelated content - like the Lowe podcast... It's the "seasons" or "series" that leave you hanging week to week. Plus you kind of lose the momentum from episode to episode. I appreciate the Netflix method of giving us the whole season to binge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

A Murder on Orchard Street doesn't have a conclusion. She's asking for leads in the first podcast. That aspect doesn't make it bad, just unsatisfying. Just started episode two.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

Listened to a couple of radiolab on the way home from the mountain this afternoon. I enjoy that show.

One was about supercooling, the other was about stereotypes but it morphed into a discussion of the corruption of scientific orthodoxy (at least in the social sciences).
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

I've added the Bob Lefsetz Podcast to my weekly rotation. Lefsetz is a music manager, music business guy who is a little neurotic, but has super connections. He's long had a newsletter that is basically his thoughts and rambling about music, politics, culture, etc., that he emails about once or twice a day. In November (if memory serves), he started a podcast teamed with Tunein. The studio is near Venice Beach, I think. But in the nine episodes he's pulled in some heavy hitters, Tony Hawk, John Boyle (Inomniac), Nathan Hubbard (Ticketmaster), songwriter Diane Warren ("I Don't Want To Miss A Thing," "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now," "How Do I Live," "Because You Loved Me"), Peter Asher (former manager for the Beatles, James Taylor, Linda Rodstadt).

Latest is Jason Flom, CEO of Lava Records. It's good, a little long.

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Seth Wickersham is on the Longform podcast this week talking about his ESPN Magazine article on the Patriots. Must-listen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Started listening to Russillo's new podcast this week. I've really enjoyed it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Started listening to Russillo's new podcast this week. I've really enjoyed it so far.
    I love him, but he needs to reign it in a bit. It seems like he does a bunch of blow before the podcast and then just talks at 1000 miles per minute with no real structure... Which can be fine, and I still like listening to him, but it feels like he could benefit from a little more structure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

I love him, but he needs to reign it in a bit. It seems like he does a bunch of blow before the podcast and then just talks at 1000 miles per minute with no real structure... Which can be fine, and I still like listening to him, but it feels like he could benefit from a little more structure.
    Yeah, I kinda zone out a bit when it's just him, but his stuff with SVP and Barkley (only two I've listened to do far) have been excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I'm a ******* idiot.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

Adopted Bronco:
    Marquette King #1

Anyone listened to Guys We F@@cked?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Did you start a podcast?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Saw it and was mildly intrigued but ultimately figured it would only drive my self esteem lower. Is it good?

Adopted Bronco:
    KEENUMANIA!

Seth Wickersham is on the Longform podcast this week talking about his ESPN Magazine article on the Patriots. Must-listen.
    One more plug for this since I just finished it... This Patriot dynasty is coming apart and I am energized!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information