Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah, I’d never even heard of it either when I heard the ads for the podcast on other podcasts I listen to.
    I'd expect Joe to be out of the loop, but I'm surprised you've never heard of it. That was all over the internet when it exploded a couple of years ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'd expect Joe to be out of the loop, but I'm surprised you've never heard of it. That was all over the internet when it exploded a couple of years ago.
    Uh, backhanded insult? Rude! I do have kids, you know...

To be honest though, I use my phone for texts, emails and phone calls. I don't play games on it. That's why I have a computer, X-Box, PlayStation and Nintendo's. It kind of boggles my mind that a lot of the younger generation don't own a computer and do everything on their phone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah, frankly, I was a little surprised too. Anyway, I skipped that pod because I don’t know anything about it. It sounds like they’re going to do something each season, maybe I’ll catch season 2 if it’s something I’m interested in.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Uh, backhanded insult? Rude! I do have kids, you know...

To be honest though, I use my phone for texts, emails and phone calls. I don't play games on it. That's why I have a computer, X-Box, PlayStation and Nintendo's. It kind of boggles my mind that a lot of the younger generation don't own a computer and do everything on their phone.
    Haha it's only kind of an insult. Even I'm becoming further and further out of the loop on what the kids are doing these days.

HQ was just a phenomenon though because of how unique it was. It's a game show with a real host that did a live game twice a day with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the prize pool. The host had a really magnetic personality and the concept was really cool and it just blew up. There would be entire offices stop at 3pm every day to all play the afternoon game together and there would be bars full of people all playing the 9pm game at the same time. It was great to play in groups because it gave everyone in the group a better chance of finishing in the money.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Haha it's only kind of an insult. Even I'm becoming further and further out of the loop on what the kids are doing these days.

HQ was just a phenomenon though because of how unique it was. It's a game show with a real host that did a live game twice a day with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the prize pool. The host had a really magnetic personality and the concept was really cool and it just blew up. There would be entire offices stop at 3pm every day to all play the afternoon game together and there would be bars full of people all playing the 9pm game at the same time. It was great to play in groups because it gave everyone in the group a better chance of finishing in the money.
    Lol, again ... never even heard of this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I also have never heard of this.

I'm starting to think Wave is making it up.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I hadn't heard of it until today in this thread.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

How the **** have none of you heard of this? This was massive at its peak.
    We're not nerds?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Narrator: It turns out it was not, in fact, massive at its peak

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

New Hardcore History. Devoured it in one night. And I’m probably going to revisit the King of Kings series before he puts it behind a paywall.

Buff, what’s your take on Taekcast? When I first heard Davis Mattecks, he just annoyed the **** out of me, but the more I listen to him, the more I actually like him.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    New Hardcore History. Devoured it in one night. And I’m probably going to revisit the King of Kings series before he puts it behind a paywall.

Buff, what’s your take on Taekcast? When I first heard Davis Mattecks, he just annoyed the **** out of me, but the more I listen to him, the more I actually like him.
    I like some of them - I usually tune in for the fantasy specific ones of interest. You've gotta take Davis with a grain of salt, but he's a good dude.

17. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Been hearing a lot of ads for "Wind of Change". Just listened to the first one, it's pretty interesting. About a conspiracy theory that the CIA wrote the 80s song Wind of Change.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Been hearing a lot of ads for "Wind of Change". Just listened to the first one, it's pretty interesting. About a conspiracy theory that the CIA wrote the 80s song Wind of Change.
    MO and Hawg were into it. I kind of stalled out during episode three and haven't gone back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Just realized this was discussed earlier. Good to see others here liked it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information