Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I think Richard is tranny.
    I find him compellingly interesting.

No Homo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I mean I understand the dogs sending you into a deep depression - but withdrawing from public life all together and not communicating with seemingly close friends at all? Weird. Of course - it's probably going to lead nowhere and we will have wasted like 4-5 hours of our lives for no reason.
    But is there any point in which you've ever seen Richard Simmons and not thought, "that dude's pretty weird"?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    But is there any point in which you've ever seen Richard Simmons and thought, "that dude's pretty weird"?
    Nice edit.

I was like, WTF MO?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

But is there any point in which you've never seen Richard Simmons and thought, "that dude's pretty weird"?
    Fair, but in this instance when I say weird, I mean that it's abnormal even by his standards of behavior. I'm eager to hear about who called the cops in episode 3.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Nice edit.

I was like, WTF MO?
    Sorry. I'm on my phone.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fair, but in this instance when I say weird, I mean that it's abnormal even by his standards of behavior. I'm eager to hear about who called the cops in episode 3.
    I am too. The relationship with whatever this lady actually is, is, well, weird.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's interesting but I might forget to listen to episode 3. The narrator paints his subject in overly flattering tones. He's crushing pretty hard on him. Weird and interesting but also somehow too trivial.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Jimmy and Cousin Sal on Bill Simmons recapping the Oscars is pretty good, and I didn't watch the Oscars.

Also - Yuval Harari, author of Sapiens, on the Ezra Klein podcast is really good. Lots of forward looking, future of humanity stuff that is interesting coming from people much more informed than I.

10. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's interesting but I might forget to listen to episode 3. The narrator paints his subject in overly flattering tones. He's crushing pretty hard on him. Weird and interesting but also somehow too trivial.
    I don't see it as a fatal flaw. He's not trying to be objective and he isn't hiding that.

Richard Simmons - the flaming poofy haired workout guy - withdrew from all social contact 3 years ago and nobody knows why. The podcast is about that.
    he is being held hostage by his housekeeper I heard

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I don't see it as a fatal flaw. He's not trying to be objective and he isn't hiding that.
    So like you.

14. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    he is being held hostage by his housekeeper I heard
    Yes she sounds like quite the bitch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Looks like this Richard Simmons podcast is going to devolve into the typical dead-end, low content snooze fest that most aspiring multi-part podcasts do nowadays.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Looks like this Richard Simmons podcast is going to devolve into the typical dead-end, low content snooze fest that most aspiring multi-part podcasts do nowadays.
    This episode left me wondering if they recorded and released the first two episodes without resolving the project and didn't know if there'd be a resolution.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This episode left me wondering if they recorded and released the first two episodes without resolving the project and didn't know if there'd be a resolution.
    Reminds me of Season 2 of Serial - just a long meandering incomplete story that led nowhere with lots of filler interviews along the way. Same with most true crime podcasts.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information