Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Anyone listening to "Accused"?

I hear it's a lot like Serial.
    Yes. I've listened to the first two episodes. It's pretty intriguing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I do enjoy the Friday Rolling podcasts from Simmons.
    I'm so happy Mike Lombardi is back. I'm kind of over House though. I usually only listen to the first half.

Anyone listening to "Accused"?

I hear it's a lot like Serial.
    I listened to one but was kind of annoyed with the host. Maybe I'll give it another try. I finished "In the dark" this week. Highly recommended. It's nice when a true crime podcast has some real resolution and draws conclusions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm so happy Mike Lombardi is back. I'm kind of over House though. I usually only listen to the first half.

I listened to one but was kind of annoyed with the host. Maybe I'll give it another try. I finished "In the dark" this week. Highly recommended. It's nice when a true crime podcast has some real resolution and draws conclusions.
    I like Shack House.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Listening to Simmons' Monday podcast. He's learning of the Collins trade real time. You could hear the shock in his voice and then he tried to do the same thing WTE did. Hilarious.

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Roger Waters on the WTF pod this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Crimetown, the mob and Providence, Rhode Island.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stuff You Missed in History Class

Just listened to an episode. Interesting story about the Palmer Raids in 1919 and 1920.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Crimetown, the mob and Providence, Rhode Island.
    This is on my list - letting them get a little bit deeper before I dive in.

The CBS show "48 Hours" is available on Podcast now and so I've been listening to a ton of those... I got tired of sifting through so many half ass true crime podcasts that lasted 12 episodes and led nowhere, it's nice to have something with real production value with a beginning, middle and end all in an hour long pod.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The CBS show "48 Hours" is available on Podcast now and so I've been listening to a ton of those... I got tired of sifting through so many half ass true crime podcasts that lasted 12 episodes and led nowhere, it's nice to have something with real production value with a beginning, middle and end all in an hour long pod.
    I didn't know this - love 48 hours.

We've got a big road trip coming up, so need to stock up on the podcasts. Although, I'm pretty sure I'll have little say in what we listen to.

I should be more like Lynch12.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think Crimetown is pretty good. They are clearly heading somewhere and it's a mob story I'd never heard.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Buff, have you listened to Cinephile, Adnan Virk's movie podcast? He hated Star Wars. You might like it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Buff, have you listened to Cinephile, Adnan Virk's movie podcast? He hated Star Wars. You might like it.
    I'll give it a listen. He was mostly too overzealous for my liking when he'd fill in for Russillo - like, just tone it down 5 notches fella.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You turned us on to Serial - and we loved that podcast.
    It was more like a friendly peck on the cheek for me. She was cute but she was trying too hard.

My son and I enjoy Radiolab when we drive to the mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I'm not sure I know what a podcast is. is it a you tube video? if I've viewed them as you tube vids, I never knew they were podcasts,.// BUT one fellow I subscribe to did say his was a podcast at one time. so maybe it's one of those things where a you tube might be a podcast but not necessarily.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I'm not sure I know what a podcast is. is it a you tube video? if I've viewed them as you tube vids, I never knew they were podcasts,.// BUT one fellow I subscribe to did say his was a podcast at one time. so maybe it's one of those things where a you tube might be a podcast but not necessarily.
    AGAP

It's downloadable audio program. It can be a radio show or an hour plus on certain topic.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

18. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information