Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, I'll admit I'm fascinating.
    Well so am I but you don't see me bragging about it.

2. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Well so am I but you don't see me bragging about it.
    That wasn't a brag. I merely expounded upon your comment about feral hogs (me).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ah - now I get the joke! Went way over my head. I thought it was a typo meant to suggest you were fascinated about the pod. Now I regret my dumb joke. Story of my life, man.

6. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ah - now I get the joke! Went way over my head. I thought it was a typo meant to suggest you were fascinated about the pod. Now I regret my dumb joke. Story of my life, man.
    It was cryptic. You are forgiven!
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Yes, at the same time acknowledging you were a fascinating feral hog.......brag!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Yes, at the same time acknowledging you were a fascinating feral hog.......brag!
    Actually it was more like rap lyrics you didn't know you needed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

SinCast from Cinema Sins.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ologies with Alie Ward had episode a few days ago with a virologist Dr. Shannon Bennett, def worth the listen if you aren't saturated with virus news.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aH...EegQIZBAG&ep=6

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Another good one.

JAMA Clinical Reviews
    COVID-19 in Seattle: Clinical Features and Managing the Outbreak

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aH...EegQIKhAE&ep=6

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I think I'll stick with Crime Junkies.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I think I'll stick with Crime Junkies.
    Ok boomer.

Seriously, why so scared to face this thing? Might as well learn up on the enemy. These two are pretty chill--pretty eyes on the ground factual. Lmk what you think if you do.

I know some people think it's somehow morbid or something, but the scientist in me is curious.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Ok boomer.

Seriously, why so scared to face this thing? Might as well learn up on the enemy. These two are pretty chill--pretty eyes on the ground factual. Lmk what you think if you do.

I know some people think it's somehow morbid or something, but the scientist in me is curious.
    I'm not scared to face it. I just still think it's overblown. Not that I'm not taking it seriously - I'm currently home officing - but seriously. It's not the end of the world like some would like us to believe.

I'll stick to entertainment. I get plenty of "news" elsewhere.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'm not scared to face it. I just still think it's overblown. Not that I'm not taking it seriously - I'm currently home officing - but seriously. It's not the end of the world like some would like us to believe.

I'll stick to entertainment. I get plenty of "news" elsewhere.
    Just messin bro. My wife is exactly like that, I'm practicing being a dickhed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It’s All Fantasy Everything time y’all.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

favorite ep?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information