Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love the “Best Flight Home” segment. Good shit.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Why has Wave not weighed in on this yet? I thought he was a fellow Russillo groupie.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'd probably pay money for the Monday Russillo pod with Chris Long.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Why has Wave not weighed in on this yet? I thought he was a fellow Russillo groupie.
    I don't think I'd pay money for any podcast, but it is quite good. Did you listen to today's pod about the poker cheating scandal? Big curve ball of a pod from russillo, but it was really good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't think I'd pay money for any podcast, but it is quite good. Did you listen to today's pod about the poker cheating scandal? Big curve ball of a pod from russillo, but it was really good.
    Yeah I wouldn't really want to pay, but it's great content.

Not yet, but I'm very active in poker twitter so have been following Joey Ingram's vlogs and all the ongoing fallout. Pretty crazy story. SVP did a spot on it last week too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah I wouldn't really want to pay, but it's great content.

Not yet, but I'm very active in poker twitter so have been following Joey Ingram's vlogs and all the ongoing fallout. Pretty crazy story. SVP did a spot on it last week too.
    I had seen of it in passing on Twitter but hadn't really read anything about it at all, so it was really interesting to hear russillo interview that guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also like to chime in and say it’s fascinating. I’m listening to it now.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also, on paying for podcasts, I’m also out. The Ringer’s 1999 Rewatchables on Luminosity sounds fascinating (and I was 18, so nostalgic), but not 7.99 a month worth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah, there are enough good free pods out there it's just not worth paying for one. I really hope the ringer doesn't go further down that rabbit hole. I've been getting more into some Barstool pods lately too and they are also starting to charge for some "premium" stuff. Pardon My Take, which is still my favorite podcast overall, does one episode a month on that paid service and I just don't listen to it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This week's Russillo pod really showed what a meathead he is. He seemed legit stunned that Chris Long would rather be the richest guy in the world than the toughest guy in the world. That was a hilarious segment.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Chris already has a couple of SB rings so i can understand just going after money at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Chris already has a couple of SB rings so i can understand just going after money at this point.
    He answered that question perfectly. Said if you're the richest guy in the world you can just live on your yacht and hire the 10 toughest dudes in the world as your bodyguards.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

“I’m going to make you talk about the Chargers. Give me five compliments.”
    “They freed up my day.”

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The Reply All podcast on feral hogs this week is the content I didn't know I needed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah, I'll admit I'm fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information