Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You have a podcast UR?
    Mo will listen as it will be interesting.
    Two months from now, yes. My own tv show and channel too. That wont release until next year though. First shoot for that is in 2 weeks
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Two months from now, yes. My own tv show and channel too. That wont release until next year though. First shoot for that is in 2 weeks
    What's the topic? What category will it fall under?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Have nut as a guest, instant hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

UR is a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    What's the topic? What category will it fall under?
    New and noteworthy
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    UR is a big deal
    Only when naked
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

8. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

New and noteworthy
    That’s not a topic or genre.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

That’s not a topic or genre.
    I know captain obvious. The goal is to be N&N. If/when that occurs you’ll find out as it will be one of apples featured podcasts.

In other words you’ll find out when you listen
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I really think we should be giving ur more attention for being such a big deal. Podcasts and tv shows and twerking.

Legend

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Ill have you on and the entire episode can be us twerking. Magic!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

14. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I like Jordan Peterson.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Buff, I assume you’re listening to Mr. Gladwell?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What's he talking about? Sometimes he is a bit too much of a dramatic Mr. Smarty Pants for me but at least he turns over rocks others don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    What's he talking about? Sometimes he is a bit too much of a dramatic Mr. Smarty Pants for me but at least he turns over rocks others don't.
    Football and concussions in the latest one. It was really good, I thought.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Buff, I assume you’re listening to Mr. Gladwell?
    Yes. I was just discussing with my boss - I have a tough time verbalizing why I find him so compelling. I thought he made a couple of giant leaps in the football one that lost me a bit, but nevertheless I think he's asking the right provocative question about whether we already have enough evidence...

I actually found the semicolon one to be more brilliant. I find his intellectual horsepower to be otherworldly. I don't understand how he thinks down these different paths and draws a thru line with these seemingly disparate topics. I can see how on the surface the pods are kind of dull and obscure, but they work for me in the way most content does not.

21. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information