Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Podcasts

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I listened to the season one episode on satire.

Average.

Joe Rogan on the other hand is rocking my podcast world

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm annoyed that the one episode of Malcolm that I have no interest in is the one that you guys decided to all listen to and post about...

Anyway - the latest one is great per the usual, but maddening/heartbreaking.
    Excellent.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I need some NFL podcasts. I subscribe to the Ringer's NFL feed, but that's it. Suggestions welcome.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I need some NFL podcasts. I subscribe to the Ringer's NFL feed, but that's it. Suggestions welcome.
    The Around the NFL Podcast is my year-round staple. But I don't always listen. Then most of the rest are fantasy football podcasts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Vance Joseph is on Peter King's pod today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I am unreasonably excited to listen to Colorado Senator Michael Bennet on the latest Ezra Klein episode.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I like Peter King's podcast. Does he do the longform interviews all season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I like Peter King's podcast. Does he do the longform interviews all season?
    Peter King wears on me with his golly-gee pollyanna approach to writing. The pod is good though? I've never listened to it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Peter King wears on me with his golly-gee pollyanna approach to writing. The pod is good though? I've never listened to it.
    The last two weeks (two episodes, only time I've listened) it's been two 30-minute interviews. Khalil Mack and Vance Joseph last week, Ty Montgomery and Anthony Lynn this week. A lot like Woj's pod in the NBA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Bill Barnwell's AFC West preview pod is out. He has Lindsay Jones on.

Spoiler - he predicts 7-9 for us with the defense taking a small step backward and the offense taking a small step forward.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm not huge on his TV and radio spots and I don't read his column, but the long form interviews on his podcast I really enjoy.

Adam Viniatieri, Rich McKay and Arthur Blank this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ray Dalio on The Tim Ferriss Show.

Hawg.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Ray Dalio on The Tim Ferriss Show.

Hawg.
    Was it good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Was it good?
    I'm only about 1/2 way through but so far so good. I like his "pain + reflection = progress" tenet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm only about 1/2 way through but so far so good. I like his "pain + reflection = progress" tenet.
    Update: Dense and plodding but tremendous. I think I like the 2nd half better when they get a little more technical and dive into some of his philosophies.

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information