Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Is #13 any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Other than senior year, I don't think many of those other games were starts. I believe he started something like 14 total college gamesm
    His first two years he split snaps with the other QB, only coming in on passing downs. So not sure how one counts those games as to which QB was the "starter."

Quote Originally Posted by Lynch12 View Post
    He threw 27 touchdowns and 24 ints in college, thats unacceptable for a guy with his accuracy. Dude had to be nicked up all the time to have such a mediocre college career.
    Or be on a crappy team, and spend two years only playing on passing downs.

Hqving 2 quarterbacks in college means niether are good enough right now so you have no starter even if one does actually start.

Other than senior year, I don't think many of those other games were starts. I believe he started something like 14 total college gamesm
    I guess I should of said played in, overall it appears he was never hurt bad enough to actually miss games. Wasn't Northwestern's o-line pretty terrible anyway? Maybe took more shorts than he should have (though not like the o-line situation has improved much here)

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Or be on a crappy team, and spend two years only playing on passing downs.
    I just find it hard to believe that on a team like northwestern who aint exactly known to have good quarterbacks would not insert Trevor full time if he was capable of being full-time. But in 5 games he's missed one, possible 2, let's hope it doesn't continue. His own coach said being banged up is what hampered his college career, I had not even seen that he said that when I posted, I just remember trevor from college.

Hqving 2 quarterbacks in college means niether are good enough right now so you have no starter even if one does actually start.
    I also read the coach was enamored with using a running QB, WR/QB combo type guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I just find it hard to believe that on a team like northwestern who aint exactly known to have good quarterbacks would not insert Trevor full time if he was capable of being full-time. But in 5 games he's missed one, possible 2, let's hope it doesn't continue. His own coach said being banged up is what hampered his college career, I had not even seen that he said that when I posted, I just remember trevor from college.
    The other QB had a better completion % so they couldn't take him out of the line up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Who knows, injuries can be a strange thing. Everybody said Matthew Stafford was injury prone after he missed 19 games due to injury his first 2 years, he has since started every game the last 6 seasons (85 straight and counting).

Sometimes players just go through unlucky streaks taking weird hits, I wouldn't label him Michael Vick just yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    You realize that she was dead wrong when she said that, right?
    Yes, but Ace Ventura was not.

Sure thing. I'll have a Corona and toast the new found detente.
    In your honor Slick....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14762232880191040403441.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	9559

11. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

What the hell are you eating? A cow tongue? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    What the hell are you eating? A cow tongue? lol
    You don't get us south of the border guys.

14. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Has he always been injury prone? I do not watch a single ounce of college so I have no idea about his injured (or lack there of, I dont know) past. Im assuming so from your statement. What injuries has he had? Like Boss Bailey injuries or Courtney Brown? Or more like Brandon Marshall when we first drafted him?
    Tore his acl in last year at Northwestern

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information