Thread: José D. Fernández (July 31, 1992–September 25, 2016) RIP. He was 24

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Default José D. Fernández (July 31, 1992–September 25, 2016) RIP. He was 24

In stunning and tragic news, one of baseball’s preeminent young stars, Marlins right-hander Jose Fernandez, died in a boating accident Saturday night, the team has confirmed. Fernandez was 24.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2016/0...-accident.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Wow! That is terrible news. What an amazing young talent he was. So sad.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Terrible news. One of baseball's most talented and controversial pitchers. RIP.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stunning news.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

That ceremony last night and the Dee Gordon HR. Man. So sad for it to happen to such a good dude.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Terrible news. One of baseball's most talented and controversial pitchers. RIP.
    Controversial? Did you intend to use that word? He was universally beloved - maybe one of the least controversial players in the game.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Controversial? Did you intend to use that word? He was universally beloved - maybe one of the least controversial players in the game.
    I think the only beef he ever had was with the Braves maybe. I think I remember something about him and someone having a little bit of a fight but yeah I don't really see him as controversial at all. I loved to watch him pitch, he was dominating.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think the only beef he ever had was with the Braves maybe. I think I remember something about him and someone having a little bit of a fight but yeah I don't really see him as controversial at all. I loved to watch him pitch, he was dominating.
    I just looked it up it was with the Braves. The Braves are such ********* though, that whole franchise has a stick up its ass.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    One of the purple row writers did an awesome tribute on twitter the other night and one of the tweets had an awesome picture of that... Basically - Fernandez pimped his first career HR, which was a bomb, and why not? Then they got all ******* butt hurt because they are a bunch of losers - and you see both benches arguing around homeplate and Fernandez had a big grin on his face. Bunch of joyless MF'ers couldn't bring him down.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

One of the purple row writers did an awesome tribute on twitter the other night and one of the tweets had an awesome picture of that... Basically - Fernandez pimped his first career HR, which was a bomb, and why not? Then they got all ******* butt hurt because they are a bunch of losers - and you see both benches arguing around homeplate and Fernandez had a big grin on his face. Bunch of joyless MF'ers couldn't bring him down.
    #brianmccann
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information