Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vikings sign former Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Does that make you uncomfortable? Or aroused? Or both?
    D. None of the above.

Just pointing something out. Pardon the pun.

He wants the D.

3. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

The D. The D. The D. Give him the D.

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Bulldozer

7. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    Bulldozer

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Broncos fans have been absolutely spoiled by great running back play. As evidenced by the absolute disdain shown for guys like Moreno and Hillman, who were both productive in their time here, yet absolutely hated by the majority of our fan base. It's like if you don't make a pro bowl here as a running back you're trash.
    Man, you sure put a lot of words in peoples mouths. Disdain, hated. Oh boy. Maybe a few but not a generalization of most Bronco fans.

I'm glad he played here and was serviceable. He was never the fast, elusive back that we thought we drafted. He was serviceable and that's about it.
    I'm also glad that he got a gig with the Vikes. Good landing spot for him. He will see some playing time there.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I didn't know there was Knowshon hate.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Oh there was a bunch. He was slaughtered on here his first few years here. People came around on him his last year here when he had the really good year that got him a nice contract in Miami, but he was not well-liked before then.

Oh there was a bunch. He was slaughtered on here his first few years here. People came around on him his last year here when he had the really good year that got him a nice contract in Miami, but he was not well-liked before then.
    I loved Knowshon. He always played with heart. He fought for yards and had excellent lateral agility. He was also one of the best 3rd down backs in the league because he was a good receiver, good blocker, and a high football iq.

The only knock on Moreno was a lack of a second gear.

Hillman is not the same type of back Moreno was. Hillman was not a good receiver or nearly as valuable as a 3rd down back, which is where his best chance to provide value is.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I remember it because I got sick of it. I stayed away from the forum for a bit.

17. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Man, you sure put a lot of words in peoples mouths. Disdain, hated. Oh boy. Maybe a few but not a generalization of most Bronco fans.

I'm glad he played here and was serviceable. He was never the fast, elusive back that we thought we drafted. He was serviceable and that's about it.
    I'm also glad that he got a gig with the Vikes. Good landing spot for him. He will see some playing time there.
    I guess many people bashing him all the time gave off that kind of impression. I'm sorry if that was misread.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

In fairness, you are severely massively overstating the hate there was for Knowshon. I remember - because I was the #1 hater and was mostly met with resistance.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    In fairness, you are severely massively overstating the hate there was for Knowshon. I remember - because I was the #1 hater and was mostly met with resistance.
    I think at one point, a few of us bombarded your FB account with pictures of him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I think at one point, a few of us bombarded your FB account with pictures of him.
    Worth it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I remember arguing with a bunch of people who I felt irrationally disliked him. I don't remember him becoming popular among our fans until his last season here.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information