Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Elway Denies Talib Trade Rumors

Real Talk -- I love Dan. But he ain't love the Kinger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

I have no ill will towards Dan or Colquitt, but since the Colquitt family has tormented Denver for 2 generations now, both his dad and his brother played and play for the Chefs, I was hoping that they would sign him as a back up out of family loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah. And Joel wanted that. Now Denver has it and he's whining about it. It's just part of the big circle.
    I'm struggling to find a tactful way to ask, "Have you lost your mind?!" King says, "people can take umbrage with that defense:" No kidding; THIS person did. Loudly. Often. At length. Carrolls Seahawks refined the '70s Raiders "art" of incredibly DIRTY play into a science. My personal "favorite" were the stories about how they run practices with their scout-team WRs wearing pads over all the legal-to-hit areas so the "Legion of Dope" gets organ-liquifying LEGAL hits down to an automatic unconscious reflex. Too bad all the OTHER teams WRs don't get to go out covered in body armor to face that crap on Sundays.

They're thugs; make Talib look like a boy scout. Not because he's any cleaner, but because their thuggery's not mere lack of discipline: It's the PRODUCT of discipline. Our D's coached to hop on turnovers; theirs is coached to slam a shoulder into the back of a guys head when the refs aren't looking. PROFESSIONAL thugs.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

You are such a Polyanna, Joel, some might confuse cries of "thug" with being racist but it's just plain old limp wristed idealism.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    You are such a Polyanna, Joel, some might confuse cries of "thug" with being racist but it's just plain old limp wristed idealism.
    *shrugs* If a guy's gonna take a swing at someone, he should at least have the balls to do it to the other guys FACE, not wait till his back is turned and sucker punch (which seems pretty "limp-wristed" to me.) But you're right on with the rest; calling Romanowski a thug (and God knows he was) doesn't make me racist against Polish/Russian/Jewish/wtf he is people: It just means I'm not "character blind."
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This would imply that someone actually rates me highly in the first place. Who is this mystery person?
    Harambe?

8. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Character.

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information