2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I bet I know who started the rumor...he's annoying...and his name rhymes with Joel.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

3. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I bet I know who started the rumor...he's annoying...and his name rhymes with Joel.
    I don't know who the **** this Noel person is, but they're about to catch these hands.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Premature ejaculation = Joel reading that rumor when it first came out.

6. The Following 5 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I don't know who the **** this Noel person is, but they're about to catch these hands.
    He's hard to coerce, you'll probably have to VonKinger him.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Premature ejaculation = Joel reading that rumor when it first came out.
    To be fair to Joel, it happens to most guys...not me...because I'm better than almost everyone, but most guys.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

He's hard to coerce, you'll probably have to VonKinger him.
    He can get VonKingered! He can get murderdanced! He can get hashtagged. I'll put that boy in a box and name him Jack! Someone call that boy's momma. SOMEONE SAVE THAT BOY!

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

His momma will weep.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

His momma will weep.
    She can **** around and get hashtagged, too. She sorry.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind it. It really seems like this is going to be a transition year, and Talib ain't coming back next year, so I wouldn't mind getting value for him. We can roll with Roby as CB2 with Webster and Doss as the 3 and 4 guys and be fine IMO.
    Your opinion couldn't be more wrong: Promoting Roby to Talibs spot and Webster to Robys would immediately destroy the #1 D. The best of our backup CBs is so bad he's lucky to even be on the roster, which necessarily means Doss is even worse (since he's behind Webster on the depth chart.) The Broncos would instantly become so horrible we'd probably be relegated to the CFL, maybe even a Pop Warner league. Wave, why do you hate America?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

16. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Your opinion couldn't be more wrong: Promoting Roby to Talibs spot and Webster to Robys would immediately destroy the #1 D. The best of our backup CBs is so bad he's lucky to even be on the roster, which necessarily means Doss is even worse (since he's behind Webster on the depth chart.) The Broncos would instantly become so horrible we'd probably be relegated to the CFL, maybe even a Pop Warner league. Wave, why do you hate America?
    When you take a top five player at his position off of his team his team gets worse -- unless, of course, that team has the fourth, third, second, or overall best player at his position on his team.

When you take a top five player at his position off of his team his team gets worse -- unless, of course, that team has the fourth, third, second, or overall best player at his position on his team.
    Then we're doubly blessed to have Harris AND Roby. Frankly, with two elite CBs who excel on the edge AND in the slot, an aging fragile suspension-magnet is a luxury; at $10M this year and $12 the next, a luxury we can ill afford (in multiple senses.) I feel pretty good about Webster on any given teams THIRD best receiver.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Then we're doubly blessed to have Harris AND Roby. Frankly, with two elite CBs who excel on the edge AND in the slot, an aging fragile suspension-magnet is a luxury; at $10M this year and $12 the next, a luxury we can ill afford (in multiple senses.) I feel pretty good about Webster on any given teams THIRD best receiver.
    Mitigating a strength of the team is still mitigation. There's no indication as to Talib falling off yet. The defense needs as much juice as it can get to carry what we can only hope is a decent offense. On top of that, he's the heart and soul of the defense. If we trade him, it better be for a haul.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-cb-aqib-talib

The Denver Broncos are making Pro Bowl cornerback Aqib Talib available via trade for the right price, sources told ESPN's Dianna Russini on Saturday.
    Broncos general manager John Elway denied the report.
    "False," Elway told reporters. "[Talib's] name was never brought up anywhere."
    Talib, entering his ninth NFL season, had three interceptions -- two of which were returned for touchdowns -- and 45 tackles during the Broncos' championship season in 2015.

While I don't believe that they would trade him under most circumstances, no player is 'untradeable'.
    Obviously depends on the compensation but it would have to be really good to consider. No reason to mess with the No Fly Zone for now but as you say, no one is truly untradeable

Mitigating a strength of the team is still mitigation. There's no indication as to Talib falling off yet. The defense needs as much juice as it can get to carry what we can only hope is a decent offense. On top of that, he's the heart and soul of the defense. If we trade him, it better be for a haul.
    While I concede Talib's a good choice if the team needs juice (that how he got his FIRST suspension,) he's >30 at a speed position AND plays a very physical style. Like his mentor Darrell Green, Champ showed no age—until he fell of a cliff just three years older than Talib is now. And Talib doesn't have nearly as far to fall.

Juice up, gramps.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information