Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow to pursue a career in professional baseball

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    And Tebow has a highlight reel of epic greatness? He threw the ball like crap, got carried by his defense, ran for some yards and TD's and got lucky winning a playoff game against a team that was missing one of it's best defenders and was daring him to throw the ball and too stupid to adjust once they realized when they left his WR's wide open, even he was capable of completing a pass.

On the baseball side of things he is still yet to play an actual major league game.

#Checkmate
    More highlights than Bo in the NFL - and he's going to be better than him in the MLB. He probably already is, tbh. You know how many shitty outfielders there are in the MLB? Tebow is getting blocked again.

And Tebow is the better overall athlete. It hurts to see my brothers being conned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Besides, if you want to talk about one of the most athletically gifted, multi-sport athletes of all time, it's neither Bo or Tim, it's Deon by a country mile.
    Randy Moss was as fast and had scholarships for basketball, baseball, football, track, and something else.

Jim Brown might be in the convo.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Randy Moss was as fast and had scholarships for basketball, baseball, football, track, and something else.

Jim Brown might be in the convo.
    Both of those I could agree with.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Bo Jackon's career highlights consist of trucking a few corners after running through wide open holes via his offensive line.
    His #1 highlight was running over "the Boz."
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

You're a Bo Jackson fanboy. You can't be objective here.
    A Broncos fan can only come to a place of truly respecting Bo Jackson after much painful reflection and honesty with oneself.

You will be able to understand this once you know what it is to truly hate the Raiders for more than a year, or in my case, more than three decades.

Your pretentious post would be no different than suggesting my appreciation of Tim Brown is misguided. I hate what Tim Brown did to the Broncos.every.freaking.time.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    A Broncos fan can only come to a place of truly respecting Bo Jackson after much painful reflection and honesty with oneself.

You will be able to understand this once you know what it is to truly hate the Raiders for more than a year, or in my case, more than three decades.

Your pretentious post would be no different than suggesting my appreciation of Tim Brown is misguided. I hate what Tim Brown did to the Broncos.every.freaking.time.
    Al...I'm clearly joking here. What is wrong with you? What is wrong with me? What happened to us?

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Not you, King is trolling. No one, not even Bullgator, thinks Tim Tebow is a superior athlete than Bo Jackson.
    I know you were referring to king.

He actually just said Bo Jackson had a weaker arm than Tebow. Now I know for sure he's arguing just for the sake of arguing. Could he really thinks he knows what he's talking about here? I think it's time to Dig up that video of Bo throwing that guy out at home plate from the warning track.

Al...I'm clearly joking here. What is wrong with you? What is wrong with me? What happened to us?
    The post you quoted was not birthed from anger, but humor, outstanding humor.

10. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

The post you quoted was not birthed from anger, but humor, outstanding humor.
    When you call me pretentious, I usually think you're mad at me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think we should get back on topic. An A-ball outfielder has had a decent month.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Hey Mo,

how do you think Tebow would have done had he dedicated his career to baseball?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey Mo,

how do you think Tebow would have done had he dedicated his career to baseball?
    He'd be a different athlete, I think. I don't think he would have spent so much time in the weight room. He also might have been a pitcher because he was a lefty, so who knows?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Ahhh, having not looked at this thread until now, I'm beginning to understand the heels in the sand, the Mississippi river really does flow north, you are not Luke's father, Lord Vader and the Rockies really are the oldest mountain chain in North America stances -- all on par with Bo Jackson being a frail, so/so athlete.

Someone that is both young and a Broncos fan for a year or two, probably can't grasp either how great an athlete Bo Jackson was, or as you say, how hard that is to admit for a Broncos fan (a "youngin" who's been a Broncos fan for a year or two doesn't grasp the fact that there was a time when the Raiders were good and that THE rivalry was between the Broncos and Raiders -- hated Raiders).

That said, I don't think there is any doubt that if Tebow lived in the era of Jackson, he would have been just as great as Bo.

Sigh. Tned, in the best athlete thread there's a post where both Wave and I pointed out we were dicking around. If you're going to take more shots at me, at least be accurate.

Sigh. Tned, in the best athlete thread there's a post where both Wave and I pointed out we were dicking around. If you're going to take more shots at me, at least be accurate.

If you are dicking wave, shouldn't it be in the lounge, or maybe a hotel room?

You need to chill, dude. Have a beer and loosen up. Life is too short and full of shit to be wound so tight.

18. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information