Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Am I reading that right? Godzilla as the protagonist?
    Sometimes he attac, sometimes he protec.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

gross

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    gross
    Gross because you dont think it will be very good or gross because you dont like Larsen? Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Gross because you dont think it will be very good or gross because you dont like Larsen? Lol
    both

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

shes a renegade snowflake. not a renegade soldier.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Based on that trailer I keep thinking it looks like Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds except Brie Larson has no charisma. Not a great first trailer (Thor: Ragnarok still holds that honor for the recent batch) but it's tough to count Marvel out. I wish Nick Fury had his hair from Pulp Fiction instead, though. Is this officially Phase 4 now? I think Marvel may need to get Fantastic Four involved quicker if they can to carry this all forward towards something like Galactus. After Infinity War I'm not sure Marvel has the roster to carry the MCU another ten years unless they do some multiverse reboot to try and maintain continuity.

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    gross
    I dunno, it didn't look great, but it also didn't look bad enough that I won't go watch it.

11. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    DC Looking better this year already:

Something about this trailer just seems dumb to me... Like I dunno if it just looks too cartoony or what. I am a huge fan of Jason Mamoa though so I'll give it a shot.

13. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I find it funny that Entourage used Aquaman as a joke more than a decade ago, and now they’ve run out of superheroes and had to do Aquaman.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I find it funny that Entourage used Aquaman as a joke more than a decade ago, and now they’ve run out of superheroes and had to do Aquaman.
    Nothing about Entourage is funny.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Nothing about Entourage is funny.
    Oh man.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I thought the trailer looked like any other first in the franchise trailer..... Don't give too much away.

I think it will be good, because marvel.

21. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

The thing about Aquaman is, everyone looks at his character as being just a pathetic joke of a character (thanks to Superfriends) If you read the Geoff Johns run of Aquaman comics, he's kinda a bad dude man... He could kick the crap out of Superman and is actually a pretty deep and interesting character.

Everyone just defaults to "der herrrr, his super power is talking to fish" But he's got a lot more to him than that.

23. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The thing about Aquaman is, everyone looks at his character as being just a pathetic joke of a character (thanks to Superfriends) If you read the Geoff Johns run of Aquaman comics, he's kinda a bad dude man... He could kick the crap out of Superman and is actually a pretty deep and interesting character.

Everyone just defaults to "der herrrr, his super power is talking to fish" But he's got a lot more to him than that.
    I’m not really a comic fan. Entourage was my only exposure to Aquaman prior to that trailer.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information