Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    The Comic Book Movies I can watch anytime are The Dark Knight, Blade and Blade 2, The Avengers, Logan, Guardians of the Galaxy, the new Thor, and Batman v Superman. I'm kinda all over the place! Things like Iron Man 3, Ant-Man, Spiderman, etc. I saw once and for whatever reason just moved on.
    Interesting, you didnt like Blade: Trinity? Granted, the guy who played Dracula was dull but Reynolds was fantastic in that.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I could watch any of the blades multiple times.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Interesting, you didnt like Blade: Trinity? Granted, the guy who played Dracula was dull but Reynolds was fantastic in that.
    No I liked it, just as not as much the first 2.

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I could watch any of the blades multiple times.
    I've never watched any of the blade movies. Not really sure why either...

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Blade 1 and 2 were standouts at a time when the new Comic Book craze hadn't really kicked off yet. They were more "adult" movies with some pretty good action and gore. The third was fun but kind of a mess as Wesley Snipes refused to leave his trailer. Ryan Reynolds took over as the main character of that movie. I think I posted this before, but you should read about the behind the scenes mess that was Blade: Trinity. Here is an excerpt from an interview with Patton Oswalt about the movie and how Snipes was off his rocker:

"Oh, Christ. That was the third Blade movie. And there’s a scene where Blade goes in and confronts this guy for harvesting humans. That scene was supposed to be the whole basis of the film. Blade is fighting for the last shred of humanity. But they thought that it was just so ******* grim, so they decided to just have Blade fighting Dracula. It was just one of those; it was a very troubled production. Wesley [Snipes] was just ******* crazy in a hilarious way. He wouldn’t come out of his trailer, and he would smoke weed all day. Which is fine with me, because I had all these DVDs that I wanted to catch up on. We were in Vancouver, and it was always raining. I kept the door to my trailer open to smell the evening rain while I was watching a movie. Then I remember one day on the set—they let everyone pick their own clothes—there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word “Garbage” on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, “There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mother******!” "
    https://www.indiewire.com/2012/11/ne...-start-140071/

Also there was one day where Wesley Snipes REFUSED to open his eyes for a scene so they had to CGI it:

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Say what?!?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Anyone else seeing Infinity War on Thursday for the early screening? I am looking forward to it but I really am more curious on how they are going to handle all the characters and see if anyone of note dies. My money is on Stark dying then moving forward he will be the voice of the Iron Man suit(s) AI. It's a win win! He can still be in the movies but just as a voice actor and they can recast Iron Man. There is a good chance Captain America could die, too since Miss Marvel is on the horizon.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I think I will be going Saturday or Sunday with the fam.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I think I will be going Saturday or Sunday with the fam.
    Sunday matinee would be a good time for my second viewing. I just love opening night crowds for things like this, less chance of knuckleheads ruining it. Last Star Wars movie I saw on opening night some guy told a woman in front of him to turn off her ******* phone or he was going to throw it across the theater, and that was just when the previews were going.

Say what?!?
    Yea, When I was young I was sheltered...I never got around to fixing that. There's a lot of movies I missed out on when I was younger. Maybe once my finals are done at the end of this week, I'll have to find a few hours to rectify that.

Anyone else seeing Infinity War on Thursday for the early screening? I am looking forward to it but I really am more curious on how they are going to handle all the characters and see if anyone of note dies. My money is on Stark dying then moving forward he will be the voice of the Iron Man suit(s) AI. It's a win win! He can still be in the movies but just as a voice actor and they can recast Iron Man. There is a good chance Captain America could die, too since Miss Marvel is on the horizon.
    I'll probably be waiting until it hits the drive in theater. So either this weekend or next weekend.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I'll probably be waiting until it hits the drive in theater. So either this weekend or next weekend.
    We have one old and one newer drive in near me and I haven't been to one in forever. This summer I will have to fix that!

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

We have one old and one newer drive in near me and I haven't been to one in forever. This summer I will have to fix that!
    When you've got three kids, it's about the only way to see big blockbuster movies (literally) because no one wants to watch the kids and they won't shut the heck up!

It's nice because most of the time my three year old ends up asleep by the time the movie starts. The other two are old enough now, they'll actually probably enjoy the movie, but if not, they can either sleep or play on their tablets without bothering anyone. Thankfully the Drive-in has good wifi so they are well entertained regardless.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

When you've got three kids, it's about the only way to see big blockbuster movies (literally) because no one wants to watch the kids and they won't shut the heck up!

It's nice because most of the time my three year old ends up asleep by the time the movie starts. The other two are old enough now, they'll actually probably enjoy the movie, but if not, they can either sleep or play on their tablets without bothering anyone. Thankfully the Drive-in has good wifi so they are well entertained regardless.
    I got very lucky with my son. I have been taking him to see movies since he was three and ever since he was old enough to understand I let him know that going to the movies was special and not a time to mess around. He can sit through movies with no problem. He is my go-to movie buddy and we see all sorts of films together, even some weird independent ones. I save all our movie tickets and am slowly making a scrapbook of the really special ones to give to him when he is older.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I think Capt America bites it, as well as War Machine and the guy with the Gem on his forehead.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information